Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• scarlet446scarlet446 Member Posts: 1
    My favourite pet is Forest Lord - he has some crazy dance moves 
  • jcharltonjcharlton Member CommonPosts: 1

I Love my JADE HOUND. It is the best and coolest looking pet. Just love the colors. 

• sealzman2sealzman2 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet by far is the chimera it is the coolest pet i have ever seen in my entire time being a wizard
  • akeem353akeem353 Member Posts: 1
    My Favorite pet is my ravin it a cool death pet how always got my back.
  • west9599west9599 Member Posts: 1

MY FAVORITE PET BY FAR IS SPIRIT OF NATURE!

• blade0345blade0345 Member Posts: 1

Snake in the basket!!!

Wizard101 name: kyle icblade

username: blade0345 

Good Luck to all! Don't be a poor sport if you lose, Its for fun!

• BasawoodBasawood Member Posts: 1
    I Dont Know Why But I Have Always Liked The Death Pets (Probably Cause I Am Death) But My Favorite Pet Is Just The Regular Bone Dragon :D
  • gnarley1234gnarley1234 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet on wizard 101 is my frontier dragon it gives resist sprite and unicorn
  • 123joseph321123joseph321 Member Posts: 1
    hydra is my favorite pet
  • JoHnNyBbLoOdJoHnNyBbLoOd Member Posts: 1
    All right, since I would not be able to win anything from here, I'll just try to get something then go on with my loser gamer self. I like the Ninja Pig pet. There, now you guys can just not pick me and choose other random people who already have crowns and membership.  :-(
  • finnkkfinnkk Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet would have to be the death leprechaun because every body a;ways comments on him and he looks cool riding on his pot of gold. Thanks MMORPG for doing contests like this they're really fun!
  • jadeblossom26jadeblossom26 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is the elemental foo-dog.
  • enocm17enocm17 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet? hmm, it would have to be the brave hound :]
  • Jayce09Jayce09 Member Posts: 1
    I am A death wizard my wizard101 name is Luke HawkCatcher. My favorite pet is THE SKELETAL DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • My favorite pet is my sea dragon Jake. I love dragons and he clearly has the best talents so why wouldn't he be my favorite pet. He also gives me good boosts and has helped me ever since i bought him.
  • ScurvyChristoScurvyChristo Member Posts: 1

My favourite pet would have to be Kobe my Emberstone tiger. He usually casts a unicorn which really helps me out and rarely casts a balanceblade although it's always when I really need it. I love Emberstone tigers, I have 3 of them in my inventory! I love these competitions too. Thanks!

• cactusflintheadcactusflinthead Member Posts: 7
    My favorite pet is the silliest pet in the spiral, the sea dragon. One big triangular tooth, flippers, sort of a pale green and big googly eyes. When I first saw them on test I thought to myself, "There is no way I will be walking around with that goofy looking critter."  One dropped from Astraeus on one of many farming runs and at the time I decided that since I didn't have any other pets to work at the time I might as well see what it had for talents. That was many hatchings and many battles ago. For all the gold I have spent on pet hatching, all the drops, free ones from gifts and three school pets Chelsea, the silly lizard, is still my best and favorite pet.
  • cindy217cindy217 Member Posts: 1

NUTCRACKER!!!!!!

• pantyspantys Member Posts: 3

I think that they are all equally specal and Kingsisle has a verry good game designer who makes good games

• vicjoltvicjolt Member Posts: 1
    Triton
  • mg84mg84 Member CommonPosts: 1

My favorite pet is probably one of the most underrated pets in the game, but the one that holds the most meaning for me, and that pet is the Piggle. The reason the Piggle is my favorite pet is because it's the first pet I had ever had in Wizard 101. I remember fighting the Kracken down in Triton Ave for a while to collect enough gold to get him in the colors that I wanted - bright green with a purple belly. I adventured with Lord Cookie for a long time so he was kind of like my little sidekick. This of course, was back before the pet update and pets were only really decorations, but I built so many memories in the game with him that I ended up keeping him and still have him to this day, believe it or not. I've never leveled the pet or re-hatched him; he is the complete original and hangs out in my Death house keeping it safe for me. The Piggle is also my favorite because it's the universal symbol for pets everywhere in Wizard 101 and I'm a HUGE pet collector (I have two and a half houses dedicated to them) so whenever I'm fighting a boss over and over for a pet and see that little Piggle symbol finally popup on the left side of my game screen, I get ridiculously happy.

• 2001pie2001pie Member Posts: 1

My Favorite Wizard101 Pet:

My favorite Wizard101 pet is the Ice Salamander. I like the Ice Salamander because he is so cute! I like the way he runs and how his hat bounces up and down. My Salamander's name is Peanut. I really don't know if Peanut is a boy or a girl, so i just call it an it. That is my Favorite pet for the Pack-a-Palooza contest. I really hope to win this contest! 

• valkoor81valkoor81 Member Posts: 1
    sea dragon
  • Max9521Max9521 Member Posts: 1
    My Favorite pet is Nutcracker! with defy proof fairy spritely and unicorn that is the best pet ever!!! i hope i am third place for the crowns xD
  • TheSilverSkullTheSilverSkull Member Posts: 1
    red gobbler
This discussion has been closed.