Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Secret Areas

AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Has any one ever found some secret area that they have passed by hundreds of times and yet never knew it was there until recently?

The secret kitten garden in WvW jumping puzzle is one that blew my mind after discovering it.

Comments

• eliteroelitero Member UncommonPosts: 264
    Cats are in training to take over Tyria glad you found it now we can go over there and distroy them before they become too powerful!
  • eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030
    I find new things in zones that I've map-completed 4 times before all the time.  It's one of my favorite things about the game.  Many jumping puzzles, treasure chests and rare mobs truly are very well-hidden. 
  • pedrostrikpedrostrik Member UncommonPosts: 396
    ahahah that's nice
  • tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001
    Cool find. I wonder if that's been there from the start or added in a recent patch?
  • VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Originally posted by tom_gore
    Cool find. I wonder if that's been there from the start or added in a recent patch?

It's been there from the start. There was a video posted about it back in October. Apparently, though, according to Martin this same swinging kid is in two other hidden room in Tyria that have yet to, at least publicly, be found.

Oderint, dum metuant.

• andre369andre369 Member UncommonPosts: 970
    Originally posted by eyelolled

I agree. 

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    Originally posted by andre369
    Originally posted by eyelolled

I agree. 

You can use the quote in your sig if you want.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

Nice find!

I didn't know about that one, but there's hidden areas all over the world. You may have heard about this, but there's hidden areas in the dungeons as well.

For example: At the end of Ascalon Catacombs (paths 1 or 3) at the back of the room the boss roams around in are some stairs leading to a jumping puzzle that pays omage to Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade.

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    Thanks for the video.. That was sweet:)

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."