Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Surprise, surprise. This game is terrible

Comments

• sea.shellsea.shell Member Posts: 63

After gathering a lot of information myself, i have to write, NW may not be a bad game. It may also be fun. But it will have a hard burden due to the fact that the whole "CLASS" system isn't D&D.

It shares the names, but it really is just a generic MMO shell setup. The lack of icnoic classes like Monks & Druids or Rangers or Paladins or Bards ("at the start" - promises again, sight...) isn't even the issue. It's that these classes are nothing more than premade shells shoehorned into a weapontype and combat style while the original didn't do any of those.

Dex Based small weapon warriors with high AB but low damage. Dualwield melee Rangers (not the bow guys at all). Multiclassing Ranger with druids for pet carnage and heals. Plate Armor wearing cleric fortresses who where immortals between undead types or debuff / buff control clerics - Illusionary mages who where all about avoiding fights - the deathmagic nukers and mind magic stunners - The 1000 arcane missile rogues (scrolls & robes) - The unstoppable monks, the brawlers.....

^ that all is not possible and will never be unless cryptic reworks their "class" design from the ground up. The classes are just MMO role shells with random D&D names slapped over it.

If one can accept that, this may even be a great game. I personally have to see if ican find (for my preferences) a "fitting class" , i was all for going to be a cleric in platemail and with a two handed mace knocking undead over and standing kneel deep in lich skulls.

That's not possible :( The "Devoted Cleric" is your generic MMO healer with chain visuals but squishiness like any robe wearer.

Maybe i will like the "trickster rogue", despite thinking having dualwield with shadow dancer isn't the best idea for a build and especially for a preset build :)

Playing: EVE Online
    Wants to play: ArcheAge, Lineage Eternal: Twilight Resistance / Star Citizen / FFXIV AAR / Neverwinter

Used to play for 5+ years: Lineage 2, Lord of the Rings Online and Ragnarok Online

Utter disappointing MMO experience for 1 - 3 Months:
    WAR / AoC / SWTOR / RIFT / AION / STO / TSW / GW2 / GW / Vanguard / Planetside2

• IsawaIsawa Member UncommonPosts: 1,051
    Originally posted by Akumawraith
    Originally posted by oubers
    Originally posted by oubers
    Originally posted by SBFord
    Neverwinter will launch with five classes as far as we know but if you look at any credible D&D site, there are a ton of other classes that can and undoubtedly will be added. 

And you know this for a fact?

If not, i see just you starting a hypetrain......nothing more, nothing less.

Actually the lead Designer for Cryptic on Neverwinter stated clearly there will be more classes released in the future including the possibility of a ranger class and a plate wearing cleric. Whether they will be in patches or full blown expansions remains to be seen. of course if they put the new classes on the Cstore i wont complain.. a company needs to make money and the game is being given to players for free with no sub.

i am just saying that companies don't always deliver on what they say in beta.......prove me wrong.

I hope they can keep the fans happy.....personally i am not touching this game with a stick......not my kinda game.

(don't be confused....i didn't say this game sucks, i just stated that i dont like it.....that's all).

As far as the classes is Neverwinter 5 on release and they said they will add more later. considering there is alot of conent in forgotten realms we can expect alot of things to come. the game is richer in story and lore than even WoW.. done right it could be a wonderful game. but again its up to cryptic to take the reins and do it right. whether they do or not is dependant on many things. support of the Cstore from players.. the game is free to play and download so the company needs to make money somewhere.  Now as i said before the lead designer and several of his staff are avid PnP D&D/Forgotten Realms fans.. so just maybe we will see great things. cross your fingers and hope for the best.

From the TB beta press video, other classes are currently being developed. They also said their current number of 5 is not something they would have wanted to release with when they started the project, but the 5 classes they do have are great to play and have quality to them. Hoping for the best +1.

• AkumawraithAkumawraith Member UncommonPosts: 370
    Originally posted by sea.shell

After gathering a lot of information myself, i have to write, NW may not be a bad game. It may also be fun. But it will have a hard burden due to the fact that the whole "CLASS" system isn't D&D.

It shares the names, but it really is just a generic MMO shell setup. The lack of icnoic classes like Monks & Druids or Rangers ("at the start" - promises again, sight...) isn't even the issue. It's that these classes are nothing more than premade shells shoehorned into a weapontype and combat style while the original didn't do any of those.

Dex Based small weapon warriors with high AB but low damage. Dualwield melee Rangers (not the bow guys at all). Multiclassing Ranger with druids for pet carnage and heals. Plate Armor wearing cleric fortresses who where immortals between undead types or debuff / buff control clerics - Illusionary mages who where all about avoiding fights - the deathmagic nukers and mind magic stunners - The 1000 arcane missile rogues (scrolls & robes) - The unstoppable monks, the brawlers.....

^ that all is not possible and will never be unless cryptic reworks their "class" design from the ground up. The classes are just MMO role shells with random D&D names slapped over it.

If one can accept that, this may even be a great game. I personally have to see if ican find (for my preferences) a "fitting class" , i was all for going to be a cleric in platemail and with a two handed mace knocking undead over and standing kneel deep in lich skulls.

That's not possible :( The "Devoted Cleric" is your generic MMO healer with chain visuals but squishiness like any robe wearer.

Maybe i will like the "trickster rogue", despite thinking having dualwield with shadow dancer isn't the best idea for a build and especially for a preset build :)

The same question was brought up about the plate wearing Cleric and the dev said there are things in the works. So we will have to be patient.

Played: UO, LotR, WoW, SWG, DDO, AoC, EVE, Warhammer, TF2, EQ2, SWTOR, TSW, CSS, KF, L4D, AoW, WoT

Playing: The Secret World until Citadel of Sorcery goes into Alpha testing.

Tired of: Linear quest games, dailies, and dumbed down games

Anticipating:Citadel of Sorcery

• JimmyYOJimmyYO Member UncommonPosts: 519

It shares the names, but it really is just a generic MMO shell setup. The lack of icnoic classes like Monks & Druids or Rangers ("at the start" - promises again, sight...) isn't even the issue. It's that these classes are nothing more than premade shells shoehorned into a weapontype and combat style while the original didn't do any of those.

Even if they do actually keep there after launch promises(which no company I can think of has yet to do) you can expect the aftermarket classes to convieniently be the most powerful for the purposes of purchase. Then what do we have? That's right folks, a pay to win game. Screwed eitther way, enjoy.

I wouldn't mind at all if the thread died right now, just watch the streams I linked they speak for themselves. I'm confident the game will lose most every D&D fan and perhaps gain many already bored GW2 players. You heard it here first.

The same question was brought up about the plate wearing Cleric and the dev said there are things in the works. So we will have to be patient.

Just Plate will not do it, the emphasis was on Plate + 2 Hand Mace :)
    There are rumors of 8 Classes at the beginning thought. So one can only hope.

Wants to play: ArcheAge, Lineage Eternal: Twilight Resistance / Star Citizen / FFXIV AAR / Neverwinter

Used to play for 5+ years: Lineage 2, Lord of the Rings Online and Ragnarok Online

• BetakodoBetakodo Member UncommonPosts: 333
    I kind of smelt it when I saw the mage attack animation. In general the long range attacks just look like cheap pew pew, ok you're dead from lasers. Don't really like the glowy dust quest guidance. Too much hand holding there. People can't explore the game on their own now? They need dust trails to guide them to their NPC or what? Makes it too easy and takes away any sense of accomplishment.
  • Vunak23Vunak23 Member UncommonPosts: 633
    Having played AOL Neverwinter, Loving NWN1 the solo play and the servers setup for multiplayer... and the same for NWN2... This game is just a virtual kick in the nuts and a laughing stock to the IP. 

"In the immediate future, we have this one, and then we’ve got another one that is actually going to be – so we’re going to have, what we want to do, is in January, what we’re targeting to do, this may or may not happen, so you can’t hold me to it. But what we’re targeting to do, is have a fun anniversary to the Ilum shenanigans that happened. An alien race might invade, and they might crash into Ilum and there might be some new activities that happen on the planet." ~Gabe Amatangelo

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    Originally posted by JimmyYO
    Originally posted by GrayGhost79
    I only have a passing familiarity with 4E... can you share where you see that influence and clear representation with those that might not know as mch as you?

Well for starters the game has dwarves in it! It also has swords and armor and a place called Neverwinter.  Plus it......well.......hmmm? I got nothing.

You mean besides the class and abilities/spells? That teleport you've seen in the videos is straight out of 4th edition. The Daily abilities is a little modified but again clearly 4th edition. Management and healing is handled the same way. 

I'm not exactly sure what specific examples you are looking for though. 

Why not help me out here and tell me what you feel doesn't represent 4th edition well in Neverwinter and maybe I can help you out. 

Wrong, they are pale shadows of 4e, mostly just in name. You don't hack and slash for 20+ rounds per monster for hundreds of damage at low level while mostly autohitting and spaming heals to collect magic items that always drop every dungeon. This is nothing like any form of D&D, stop pretending you know anything about pnp because it's obvious you do not.

What the above sounds like is a tera/wow ripoff which is exactly what this game is and you know what, that's fine. The problem is Cryptic had the audacity to put a D&D name on it, let alone Neverwinter. Fortunately for them this isn't the first time this has happened. All kinds of hell was raised when Turbine stained the world with a pestilence known as DDO, a game which is so terrible many nerds don't even know what that acronym stands for.

You do realize that 4th edition is more of a minatures game than PnP right? I'm afraid your the one that doesn't seem to know much of anything about 4th edition. After you've played or at least get a bit of understanding about 4th edition come back and we can discuss it again, but for now it really seems like you've never played with the system. 

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    Originally posted by winter
    Originally posted by Vesavius
    Originally posted by Draemos

To be fair I really meant this game is terrible for D&D fans but since that is their target audience, given the D&D/Neverwinter name, that still does make it awful. If you're a Tera/WoW/GW2 fan this game might be worth checking out.

That said, I respectfully request that cryptic change the name of this game to "Plungeons and Plagons" or "Severwinter" or some combination of the two, in an attempt to accurately portray the game and not mislead true D&D fans.

Someone would have to be a retarded monkey to get misled.  This game has trumpeted the action MMO card from day 1... Plus it's CRYPTIC. Cryptic isn't going to make some complicated super deep dice-roll game, that's like the opposite of what they are good at.  Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knew it was going to be a loose representation of a D&d rule set  with  A Forgotten Realms backdrop.

Yep and the D&D fans have a right to run the game into the ground for using a well known name for cash grabbing purposes.

Do we all really have to do this dance every time a new game releases? People give negative opinions on a game, fanboys use the "it's not released to most people and you can't know from videos." Then beta is released and the fanboys say "it's just beta." Then launch "let them iron out the issues." 1 month "it's only been a month." Then "It's only been 6 months." Then "Hey 2k people are gold members the game must be good and therefore you're wrong."

Honestly guys just take the critism, it's only going to get worse from here.

Could you refrain from trying to speak for all D&D fans? As a D&D fan I disagree with you. D&D 4.0 is clearly represented in Neverwinter Online any D&D fan can tell you that. Love it or hate it you can clearly see the 4.0 influence, that is if you've ever played 4.0. 

I only have a passing familiarity with 4E... can you share where you see that influence and clear representation with those that might not know as mch as you?

Still playing that card Vesavius? Truely if you really wanted to know why not find out for yourself? Surely your not gonna believe anything any random poster states to answer your question? Alittle googling.... /yadeyadeyah

Give it a rest eh? I am asking someone who has made a statement to expand on it is all. You need to stop looking for fights everywhere.

Just let the man answer, stop trying to shut down conversation that you don't personally agree with, and stop baiting other posters on a personal level.

No one makes you respond to anything I ask/ say except *you*. If you don't wanna join in with more then just 'Google it' then maybe just don't.

I am gonna stick you on ignore now. I don't tell you this because I think you will care or anything, I am saying just so you know addressing anything directly to me is probably a waste of your time.

Originally posted by Thane
    Originally posted by Talonsin
    Have you played it or is your opinion only based on only having 5 classes?

don't mind the troll...

he obviously did NOT play it

Not only has the OP not played the game they dont know a lick about its content.

"Slap a D&D title on it"? thats laughable at best since its in conjunction with WotC who owns the right to the certifiably D&D Plane Forgotten Realms.

as for 5 classes at release that wasnt what they planned on but its what they will have with more classes on the way in future content.. if they gave it all to us at start it would be a tragedy.

the OP probably is either ticked they arent giving the drizzt background and kitty with the spider mount for less or hes a Cryptic hater which i have seenfar to often in these threads. Guys its easy to blame the developers.. what you dont know is they answer to someone else who sys yay or nay to thier ideas.. especially in the focus of Startrek Online. Cryptic cannot do anything in game without the liscenced companies approval to maintain canon and continuity. I play STO and yeah i get angry sometimes at the limitations invoked against my KDF characters.. seriously thre are no orion mercs?

But i manage to keep in my mind that the devs can only make the changes that are approved.

Played: UO, LotR, WoW, SWG, DDO, AoC, EVE, Warhammer, TF2, EQ2, SWTOR, TSW, CSS, KF, L4D, AoW, WoT

Well for starters the game has dwarves in it! It also has swords and armor and a place called Neverwinter.  Plus it......well.......hmmm? I got nothing.

You mean besides the class and abilities/spells? That teleport you've seen in the videos is straight out of 4th edition. The Daily abilities is a little modified but again clearly 4th edition. Management and healing is handled the same way. 

Why not help me out here and tell me what you feel doesn't represent 4th edition well in Neverwinter and maybe I can help you out. 

Wrong, they are pale shadows of 4e, mostly just in name. You don't hack and slash for 20+ rounds per monster for hundreds of damage at low level while mostly autohitting and spaming heals to collect magic items that always drop every dungeon. This is nothing like any form of D&D, stop pretending you know anything about pnp because it's obvious you do not.

What the above sounds like is a tera/wow ripoff which is exactly what this game is and you know what, that's fine. The problem is Cryptic had the audacity to put a D&D name on it, let alone Neverwinter. Fortunately for them this isn't the first time this has happened. All kinds of hell was raised when Turbine stained the world with a pestilence known as DDO, a game which is so terrible many nerds don't even know what that acronym stands for.

the game is not a tera and wow rip off, matter of fact the Forgotten realms are far older than either of them its just that the devs working on Neverwinter are avid fans of the forgotten realms. It only makes sense that Cryptic created this game as Zeke and the others are all fans of the Forgotten Realms genre. Frankly your trolling of neverwinter bites of hate and discrimination rather than.... /snip

He is obviously not talking about the lore when he says 'rip off'. You seem to have misunderstood him.

I cut you off where I did and stopped reading because it was clear where you were going with your post... sorry if you made any valid points after this.

I personally thought his post was interesting and raised some points that could be discussed and debated without name calling.

It shares the names, but it really is just a generic MMO shell setup. The lack of icnoic classes like Monks & Druids or Rangers or Paladins or Bards ("at the start" - promises again, sight...) isn't even the issue. It's that these classes are nothing more than premade shells shoehorned into a weapontype and combat style while the original didn't do any of those.

Good post

as for 5 classes at release that wasnt what they planned on but its what they will have with more classes on the way in future content.. if they gave it all to us at start it would be a tragedy.

How exactly is giving out more choices a "tragedy"? Or are you just making things up to blindly defend and troll?

Originally posted by winter
    Originally posted by Draemos

To be fair I really meant this game is terrible for D&D fans but since that is their target audience, given the D&D/Neverwinter name, that still does make it awful. If you're a Tera/WoW/GW2 fan this game might be worth checking out.

That said, I respectfully request that cryptic change the name of this game to "Plungeons and Plagons" or "Severwinter" or some combination of the two, in an attempt to accurately portray the game and not mislead true D&D fans.

Someone would have to be a retarded monkey to get misled.  This game has trumpeted the action MMO card from day 1... Plus it's CRYPTIC. Cryptic isn't going to make some complicated super deep dice-roll game, that's like the opposite of what they are good at.  Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knew it was going to be a loose representation of a D&d rule set  with  A Forgotten Realms backdrop.

Yep and the D&D fans have a right to run the game into the ground for using a well known name for cash grabbing purposes.

Do we all really have to do this dance every time a new game releases? People give negative opinions on a game, fanboys use the "it's not released to most people and you can't know from videos." Then beta is released and the fanboys say "it's just beta." Then launch "let them iron out the issues." 1 month "it's only been a month." Then "It's only been 6 months." Then "Hey 2k people are gold members the game must be good and therefore you're wrong."

Honestly guys just take the critism, it's only going to get worse from here.

Could you refrain from trying to speak for all D&D fans? As a D&D fan I disagree with you. D&D 4.0 is clearly represented in Neverwinter Online any D&D fan can tell you that. Love it or hate it you can clearly see the 4.0 influence, that is if you've ever played 4.0. 

Still playing that card Vesavius? Truely if you really wanted to know why not find out for yourself? Surely your not gonna believe anything any random poster states to answer your question? Alittle googling.... /yadeyadeyah

Give it a rest eh? I am asking someone who has made a statement to expand on it is all. You need to stop looking for fights everywhere.

Just let the man answer, stop trying to shut down conversation that you don't personally agree with, and stop baiting other posters on a personal level.

No one makes you respond to anything I ask/ say except *you*. If you don't wanna join in with more then just 'Google it' then maybe just don't.

I am gonna stick you on ignore now. I don't tell you this because I think you will care or anything, I am saying just so you know addressing anything directly to me is probably a waste of your time.

I did answer you but since there were two asking or saying similar things instead of replying twice I replied to the other guy instead. Check post #149

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

Hey look guys, I could care less if another actionRPG MMO tries to grace us with it's presence but don't slap it with a D&D label then insult the fans even more by giving it the Neverwinter name while making the game nothing at all like D&D(any edition).

For the record, DDO made a plethora of empty promises about adding many classes after launch as well. I think the sadest part is that Neverwinter Online is shaping up to be even less true to D&D then DDO, which is a feat in itself. How many fail MMO's that sandbag their own audience does it take before these devs learn.

The whole reason the PC Neverwinter series was so popular was because of how close it was to D&D. MMO's obviously have more limitations but that's not a free ticket to take a dump on the fans.

RIP Neverwinter series. Oh well maybe Pathfinder has the smarts to pull it off.

But have you played it?

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402
    Originally posted by Aeonblades
    5 classes? Really? I will withhold judgement until I play it as far as gameplay goes, but by what I have read and seen it looks pretty bad. Especially since they added the D&D name to it as so far I have to see how it relates.

I guess we will just ignore the fact that they said they will be adding more classes including hero classes and more races after launch.

5 classes only!? Grrr...

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• ValoreahValoreah Member Posts: 75
    Originally posted by Zorgo
    Originally posted by Konner920
    It's made by Cryptic. That's pretty much self explanitory. of how its gonna bem

Are we getting CoH cryptic or STO cryptic? Because those cryptic examples ended up with vastly different products.

It isn't so self-explanatory imo.

CoH got much, much, much better after Cryptic sold their portion to NCSoft.  I'd also argue that while the engine/graphics have improved greatly, the overall gameplay is not all that different between the two.

• PipofixPipofix Member Posts: 32
    To OP: Do you even know anything about the game? It seems to me you dont know what youre talking about. Ive been watching videos all day and I have to say im at least trying it out. 

Good post

He would be correct if they weren't using 4th edition as a basis. Again, this is a different D&D which is why many D&D players switched to Pathfinder or stuck with older versions of D&D. 4th Edition actually changes the class makeup a great deal turning most of the differences into nothing but fluff or cosmetic. 4th edition generalized and simplified things to such a degree that what you see in NWO is pretty much 4th edition. This is why many D&D fans were upset and switched to pathfinder and or stuck with 3.5 (Both are interchangable). 

Something like the Trickster from 3.5 has little in common with the Trickster from 4.0. 

the game is not a tera and wow rip off, matter of fact the Forgotten realms are far older than either of them its just that the devs working on Neverwinter are avid fans of the forgotten realms. It only makes sense that Cryptic created this game as Zeke and the others are all fans of the Forgotten Realms genre. Frankly your trolling of neverwinter bites of hate and discrimination rather than.... /snip

He is obviously not talking about the lore when he says 'rip off'. You seem to have misunderstood him.

I cut you off where I did and stopped reading because it was clear where you were going with your post... sorry if you made any valid points after this.

I personally thought his post was interesting and raised some points that could be discussed and debated without name calling.

Not a problem you can pick a fight with me and i can respond back.. Unlike others i will be more than happy to point out what others won’t say. Simply put the OP and the rest of us have not played the game. The negativity focused on this game is premature and stupid. Why is it when people do something they love others have to trash it? I have heard nothing from the OP that shows that he/she has any clue about the game other than what the rest of us have seen. a short jaunt through one of many dungeons.. And very little of the tutorial content.

I have watched 3 different press videos including the live stream here on MMORPG. I gained some insight into what the devs were thinking and how they felt about the game. Unlike most who are in for the profit, the Lead Designer Zeke flat out states in his run with WTF is... that

"I and the others here have played the PnP version of the game and love it. It is a passion of ours to work on this game"

Now with that in mind would you really do wrong in something you love and have an interest in? I have more faith in Cryptic for this project than I did for STO. Now that wasn’t always true. When i first heard about Neverwinter a year ago i was on the fence about it. I wasn’t sure it was something that i wanted Cryptic working on after i had seen what happened with STO. However i did my research I listened to what they said and watched the game play. Its something that interests me at best.  When i play it i will know for sure where i stand. But to come out and be hateful before anyone has played it reeks of espionage rather than constructive criticism.

How exactly is giving out more choices a "tragedy"? Or are you just making things up to blindly defend and troll?

I believe what is being said that the other classes aren't ready yet and to give them all to us now in an unfinished state would be a bad idea. If only 5 classes are polished and ready then only 5 classes need to be in at launch. The others need to be held off until they are ready. 

I believe what is being said that the other classes aren't ready yet and to give them all to us now in an unfinished state would be a bad idea. If only 5 classes are polished and ready then only 5 classes need to be in at launch. The others need to be held off until they are ready. 

thank you grayghost 79. yeas i meant that as the other classes arent done or havent started in design ye. there are many classes in Forgotten Realms far too many to have ready for release anytime soon. so the 5 that they announced will be the 5 we start with.

• sylum69sylum69 Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Originally posted by MMOGamer71
    Originally posted by jayfeeler69
    Originally posted by Mondo80

How many classes do you need?  STO has 3, oh wait you guys hate that game and by proxy this one because Cryptic also made it.  EVE has one class that can do anything and probably less content than STO. 

If it's because it's free to play with an OPTIONAL cash shop that will most likely have a way to earn Zen in game, ...

It has not release yet.  Prejudging at this point is just stupid.

Name one good craptic game

Champions Online.  if you look at my post history I've always said this game is a hidden gem.

No, it's not. And that's the problem I have with Cryptic. It would be so easy if they just released some P.O.S. game and completely forgot about it...but they don't. They make semi-decent games with hints of brilliance here and there and then release sporadic updates which leave you scratching your head about the direction they're heading...does that sound familiar? I've described C.O.'s past three years.

If you like Cryptic and their games, more power to you. I hope you have fun, I really do. Me, I'm just frustrated with them constantly underperforming.

Just out of curiosity, how are you liking the new content in CO? It's been a few months since we've seen new content and I was wondering how you feel about it being a temporary mission/"event"...again...for the third time...Is that the direction you want CO to go in?

• ValoreahValoreah Member Posts: 75

Originally posted by Ghern

I never played STO. When people said instanced I assumed that meant zoned off areas where it was not an entire open world. Do you mean you sit in one town and just portal to an instance some where? If that is the case I will be sorely disappointed. That reminds me of sitting in Stormwind and just queuing for LFD? Very boring in my opinion.  

"Instancing" means the world is broken up into smaller chunks. It's not like it is in WoW where you can travel from one end of a realm to the other without a load screen. In STO, each Sector Block is it's own instance, so as you cross the border from one sector to the next, you'll encounter a load screen. You'll also encounter load screens when transporting to/from your ship, and to/from missions. Needless to say, there are A LOT of load screens in Cryptic games. It's the same for Champions Online as well.

Also, most all PvE encounters (eg. Dungeons) are in a queue system. So yes, you can just sit on your ship or in one of the stations and queue up for an instance. You'll be returned to wherever you started from once the encounter is over. It can be quite boring.

Hope that helps. :)

• PipofixPipofix Member Posts: 32

Its weird how so many mmoplayers are like kids that didnt get exactly what they asked for from santa. They then go ahead and destroy whatever they got and hit their little siblings before they, foaming at their mouths, lunge at their momy to make sure she gets whats coming to her...

OP: If you, without even having tried the game, feel you have to crawl up from under that dark rock you call home and spew your opinions at the community, please dont. Just crawl back and hope for the best, cause the way I see it theres no way to make you happy. What you need is a classic "woop-ass" and go to your room until you learn to behave.