It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
So i was thinking we could come up with a list (5 ideas per post) that is a must have or must have not for CU.
1. Movable and reusable siege.
2. Faction based PvP not FFA. (failed on Andred and Mordred) Lot of other FFA MMOs avail, i think we need a fresh 3 faction representation.
3. Collision detection, this might be a pipe dream but it would make all sieges more strategic, making a moving line to advance, blocking choke points.
4. Mounted combat. One of the worst parts of GW2 is the lack of mounts.
5. Scalable walls, one thing that was awesome about DAoC siege warfare was you had to watch the climb points, maybe this can be a skill that you train into, changing the speed you can scale a wall.
I would ask those who have an axe to grind with Marc Jacobs, or hate the idea of Camelot Unchained to please just avoid posting in this thread, no i can't force you to not post, but it would be nice to just have a nice thread with suggestions, hopes, dreams.