Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)

if your under the  non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) in any games for beta's please read the agreement before you sign up for the game and also if you buy the game of what game you are looking forword to read the agreement if its an game with a  non-disclosure agreement (NDAs) DO NOT TALK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS ONLINE becausse they will report you and your account will get banned and also if you read this post you will know what im talking about http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/376345/Please-Help-New-Player-Banned-for-Unknown-Reason-after-2-Days-of-Playing.html

if you dont like it then dont beta test a game and you would not loose any money on a game simple as that

Be yourself don't act like some one else

Comments

• SpezzSpezz Member Posts: 141

Yes mom, sorry mom. 

I'll go to my room now.

• paulythebpaulytheb Member UncommonPosts: 363

Guild Wars has been out from under NDA for months.

The post you referenced said the guy bought the game just a couple of days ago.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDUQFjAA&url=http://www.rif.org/&ei=F6sTUdKwDuzx0wHOxYCYDg&usg=AFQjCNEbRSPAsnUmRclY1yaXLZhbRVQkIw&sig2=ByFx6bwiqWfHFl-C6N23nw

Reading Is Fundamental.

Everyone knows not to talk under a NDA, that is its purpose. It is a NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT.

Check out the website I linked above and get back to me if you need any help with the big words.

( Note to self-Don't say anything bad about Drizzt.)

An acerbic sense of humor is NOT allowed here.

• codykalmakoffcodykalmakoff Member Posts: 5
    not all people dont know that and im just helping out for people dont know what it means if they signed up for a game like guild wars 2 but ok you saying dont help people out like a nice guy? if so block me and ili do the same simple as that but if you agree apon the statement im saying now then promote this to people who  dont know what are the agreements are and not is if not dont say i need help with the big words or what not i know what i'm saying and what not and this post is for the people who dont know what is NDA is and what it stands for this is for people who cares and dont want any other person dont want to get ban from a game and spend there money on it and lost there money cause they open there mouth to a person

Originally posted by paulytheb

Guild Wars has been out from under NDA for months.

The post you referenced said the guy bought the game just a couple of days ago.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDUQFjAA&url=http://www.rif.org/&ei=F6sTUdKwDuzx0wHOxYCYDg&usg=AFQjCNEbRSPAsnUmRclY1yaXLZhbRVQkIw&sig2=ByFx6bwiqWfHFl-C6N23nw

Reading Is Fundamental.

Everyone knows not to talk under a NDA, that is its purpose. It is a NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT.

Check out the website I linked above and get back to me if you need any help with the big words.

• NC-JohnNC-John Member Posts: 113
    If you liked getting sued sure talk about it. many of them have special software built to inprint your information in screenshots. Blizzard has all your data stored in a WOW screenshot. Don't Beta if you intend to breech your contract, simple.

"Not even a cray super computer can make this game run well. Thats what happens when you code an MMO in pascal. " - miglor

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Originally posted by codykalmakoff

FRIENDS   report you

I think I've found the problem with these engines, cap'n.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• QuirhidQuirhid Member UncommonPosts: 6,230

Doesn't it say what NDA means on the NDA itself? Hell, I think I've signed NDAs where it says you're not supposed to disclose that you've signed one.

Ofcourse you don't talk about it! Thats the point of an NDA!

I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been -Wayne Gretzky

• codykalmakoffcodykalmakoff Member Posts: 5
    well most people just dont read and hit agree if you read then if you spent your money on a game before it releases then if you talk about it then you will get ban from the game no reason to skip it
    Originally posted by Quirhid

Doesn't it say what NDA means on the NDA itself? Hell, I think I've signed NDAs where it says you're not supposed to disclose that you've signed one.Ofcourse you don't talk about it! Thats the point of an NDA!

• QuirhidQuirhid Member UncommonPosts: 6,230
    Originally posted by codykalmakoff
    well most people just dont read and hit agree if you read then if you spent your money on a game before it releases then if you talk about it then you will get ban from the game no reason to skip it
    Originally posted by Quirhid

Doesn't it say what NDA means on the NDA itself? Hell, I think I've signed NDAs where it says you're not supposed to disclose that you've signed one.

Ofcourse you don't talk about it! Thats the point of an NDA!

It shouldn't matter if people read it or not, knowing what an NDA is should be common knowledge. Nobody has been wronged except you should think if the people who sold you out are really your friends.

I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been -Wayne Gretzky