Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New company??

DarkcrystalDarkcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 963

I don't think this is a new company, I personally think its the same , reason for it, is for one, the game is still on MHS site, if its not there game anymore take it down, MHS is making new games,  also when you post on there site and have an opinion they dislike they delete it, anyone who has played ER in the past, MHS did the same thing..

The game has a very small following as it is and they do a great kob of pissing people off even with this so called new conpany which I do not believe, anyways I won't be touching this game this time around, even if it is free.

Comments

• Revy106Revy106 Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Im sure its the same company to, considering both companys seem to have established in 2005 + the way they talk and act is EXACTLY the same even the sites layout is extremely similar
  • erinyserinys Member UncommonPosts: 395

yeah thats a speculation there is floating around.. fact is thought they DID remove all old accounts and clients, so if you bought it in the past it doesnt help you at all, neither gives you a benefit.

old or new company doesnt matter, they seem to treat people the same, sucky

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    the dev on the beta froum does not talk like the people from masthead

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file