Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

High Numer Of Player PvP Based, for long time !

fuglikfuglik WROCLAWPosts: 10Member

Hi guys, i am searching some mmorpgs with many players and many pvp options. I dont talk about duels or something like that, but good interesting pvp ( guild wars, teritory wars, fortress wars etc. ) i want find game with good future i mean game that not down after year or something, but will be still improved. Have some proposition ? Cause i am tired of all this **** new total clones of clone new mmorpgs. 

Most important things : 

- Good, interesting and skill needed pvp, and that pvp should be interesting not duels ( fortress wars, guild wars, teritory wars )  and should be open ( You know, you have information that your enemy guild do some boss and you go and "help" them, like in ultima online :D )

- With future ( in that i understand new contents and game with good popularity, like lineage 2 i know, many peoples says l2 is end after new content ) 

- With interesting additional options ( guild town, house, pet, mount, enchant etc. )

- With good community 

- With many ways of build my champions of dream ( You know what i mean, not 4 classes and end ;f  ) 

- Open world ( for that interesting pvp :D )

Games about i think now 

- Allods Online, on paper looks great but i was playing some times ago and just that game dont have something like that, but maybe its worth to try again ?

- Lineage 2, i think about that game cause in near future there will be open new server in my country, dont have big experience with L2. What do you think about that ?

- Silkroad-R, Was reading about many interesting things in that game but i hear it have maaany bots. 

- GuildWars 2, well its weird game for me. I bought i play sometimes but i dont buy that "innovate"

Games i dont like

- Aion, many peoples loves that game but for me it is not that, there is pvp and many things but dunno, something not works in that.

- Cabal Online, great combo system but closed worlds is not for me ;f

- Maaaaany maaaany other games ( tibia, metin, wow, rom, games from nexus, gameforge, aeria etc. )

Maybe i want to much and maybe i just dont find good guild in that games and played to short but i tired of finding some good mmorpgs. All of that new games is so similiar and so casual, that is just incredeble -_- 

So guys if you have some good suggestion ( not super mega game but for example without pvp ) please answer cause i am sure there are many more players like me that cant find "this one " mmorpg. Or maybe i am just to old on mmorpgs... ?:F

Thanks for all answer and cya in "THAT!" game !:D

• ZombieKenZombieKen Northwest, INPosts: 5,034Member Uncommon

You eliminated so many, it made thinking of any PVP game tough.

Age of Conan?  And I don't know how the PVP is in this.  Maybe someone else can advise.

Beyond that, no clue.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Stone Mountain, GAPosts: 14,247Member Rare

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• fuglikfuglik WROCLAWPosts: 10Member
    Hmmm so must try this  EVE but i prefer magic than technology :D About conan hmmmm i dont think that is game with future, its good but arent enough popularity imo. Have some more suggestion guys ? 
  • TatercakeTatercake Auburn, WAPosts: 279Member

try mortal its hard core pvp ultima is its main  inspiration

• LongLivePvPLongLivePvP LA, CAPosts: 102Member

Age of Conan-Deathwish Server is great...its resurging from what people are saying. 

Or you can bite the bullet and play Darkfall

Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars & ArcheAge(Alpha)
    Backed: Shards Online, Camelot Unchained
    Loved: Vanilla WoW,UO,Shadowbane,EQ,DAoC,Asheron's Call(Darktide)

• AeonbladesAeonblades Home, GAPosts: 2,083Member
    AoC gets my vote, but only because there really isn't any viable competition in the strictly PvP market at the moment.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• ShakyMoShakyMo BradfordPosts: 7,207Member Common
    Eve or planetside 2

Alternatively, but not as good, gw2

Not Aoc, Aoc is a wow style raidgrinder these days, forts still don't work and bori is pretend pvp with everyone running around avoiding pvp to pve the shrines.