It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hi guys, i am searching some mmorpgs with many players and many pvp options. I dont talk about duels or something like that, but good interesting pvp ( guild wars, teritory wars, fortress wars etc. ) i want find game with good future i mean game that not down after year or something, but will be still improved. Have some proposition ? Cause i am tired of all this **** new total clones of clone new mmorpgs.
Most important things :
- Good, interesting and skill needed pvp, and that pvp should be interesting not duels ( fortress wars, guild wars, teritory wars ) and should be open ( You know, you have information that your enemy guild do some boss and you go and "help" them, like in ultima online )
- With future ( in that i understand new contents and game with good popularity, like lineage 2 i know, many peoples says l2 is end after new content )
- With interesting additional options ( guild town, house, pet, mount, enchant etc. )
- With good community
- With many ways of build my champions of dream ( You know what i mean, not 4 classes and end ;f )
- Open world ( for that interesting pvp )
Games about i think now
- Allods Online, on paper looks great but i was playing some times ago and just that game dont have something like that, but maybe its worth to try again ?
- Lineage 2, i think about that game cause in near future there will be open new server in my country, dont have big experience with L2. What do you think about that ?
- Silkroad-R, Was reading about many interesting things in that game but i hear it have maaany bots.
- GuildWars 2, well its weird game for me. I bought i play sometimes but i dont buy that "innovate"
Games i dont like
- Aion, many peoples loves that game but for me it is not that, there is pvp and many things but dunno, something not works in that.
- Cabal Online, great combo system but closed worlds is not for me ;f
- Maaaaany maaaany other games ( tibia, metin, wow, rom, games from nexus, gameforge, aeria etc. )
Maybe i want to much and maybe i just dont find good guild in that games and played to short but i tired of finding some good mmorpgs. All of that new games is so similiar and so casual, that is just incredeble -_-
So guys if you have some good suggestion ( not super mega game but for example without pvp ) please answer cause i am sure there are many more players like me that cant find "this one " mmorpg. Or maybe i am just to old on mmorpgs... ?:F
Thanks for all answer and cya in "THAT!" game !:D