It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
This is just a curiosity thing based on a Post Apocalyptic Zombie Survival MMO I have had floating around for awhile. Just want to see what people think, and just for the fun of the discussion, add your own tweeks to improve upon it...or not. Not a developer...just for fun and a change of pace in discussion other than orc, goblins, elves, etc.
- Based in the U.S. and U.K.
- HUGE world.
- All buildings accessible. If you can see it, you can get there.
- Travel between the U.S. and U.K is possible, by ship or plane if you canfidn the fuel and fly it without dying (Which would be fairly quick..just a load screen...but by plane, once loaded to new location, you have to find a place and land it before fuel runs out)
- No levels. A player's advancement is based on survival time. The longer they survive, the more options that open for skill sets to learn as they find and use items within the world.
- Death. Upon death, a player has two options. Restart at a random location from 0...or play as a zombie (if only bitten and not completely maimed) and go after other players until taken out...then restart at zero at a random loaction.
- Crafting systems for making weapons out of stuff found lying around, armor to protect against zombie bites.
- Players can build fortifications, blockades, etc as a unit.
- 1st or 3rd person.
- There world would not be sparcely populated with zombies, but pretty thick and can roam anywhere. They can hear noise and see you. Also smell you if bleeding/injured. Not slow moving (in all cases).