Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA Rising

Alber_gamerAlber_gamer Member UncommonPosts: 588

About every quest area of TERA looks like this nowadays:

Questing... for a free spot.

En Masse is doing things right, I hope everyone will give this game the chance it deserves. Just a warning, it's not for everyone. Luckily! The servers are gonna blow as it is.

My opinion is my own. I respect all other opinions and views equally, but keep in mind that my opinion will always be the best for me. That's why it's my opinion.

Comments

• jazz.bejazz.be Member UncommonPosts: 962

Cool.

The game really deserves some credit. It sometimes feel awkward and strange...but it's just something you should get over. The only reason I quitted was for another game I was anticipating.

But I will play again starting from F2P launch.

So when will it launch exactly? Is it already running? I guess I could just check out the website :-)

Is EU still a different publisher?

• Alka_SetzerAlka_Setzer Member UncommonPosts: 167

The NA version should be up and running literally right now (7am pacific, which is now) but things may get delayed.

------

I can confirm it's up and running right now.

• SyrusSyiSyrusSyi Member Posts: 366
    Anyone want to party up and play together?

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |

• Alber_gamerAlber_gamer Member UncommonPosts: 588
    Originally posted by jazz.be

Cool.

The game really deserves some credit. It sometimes feel awkward and strange...but it's just something you should get over. The only reason I quitted was for another game I was anticipating.

But I will play again starting from F2P launch.

So when will it launch exactly? Is it already running? I guess I could just check out the website :-)

Is EU still a different publisher?

It should be running already both in EU and NA. It's the same publisher for both, they just adapted the launch to the +7 hour diference.

My opinion is my own. I respect all other opinions and views equally, but keep in mind that my opinion will always be the best for me. That's why it's my opinion.

• That picture that the OP posted.

Is that the whole server population showed in that picture?

Just wondering

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145
    Originally posted by Battlekruse

That picture that the OP posted.

Is that the whole server population showed in that picture?

Just wondering

It's people standing around for a quest mob because there's too many people and it's spawn rate+the other channels aren't enough.

Btw, 3000 person queue to login on 3 of the 9 EU servers, troll elsewhere.

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Chose the second to last channel for the least wait times.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• ScalplessScalpless Member UncommonPosts: 1,426
    Doesn't look particularly fun, to be honest. I'd wait a few weeks for the crowd to pass.