Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any way to get a beta key ?

YouNubeYouNube Member Posts: 25

Ey guys,

since i'm interested in this game a lot, and the beta weekend is approaching fast, i just wanted to know, if there are any ways to get a beta key except the one that comes with the Founders Pack ? 

Thank you :)

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Originally posted by YouNube

Ey guys,

since i'm interested in this game a lot, and the beta weekend is approaching fast, i just wanted to know, if there are any ways to get a beta key except the one that comes with the Founders Pack ? 

Get your hands on a January edition of PCGamer-but that doesnt get you into the Feb 8th beta only the paid packs get in then.

• GhernGhern Member UncommonPosts: 134
    Originally posted by Asheram
    Originally posted by YouNube

Ey guys,

Get your hands on a January edition of PCGamer-but that doesnt get you into the Feb 8th beta only the paid packs get in then.

It is actually in the February issue #236

Last page in the mag.

• WreckoniingWreckoniing Member UncommonPosts: 279
    i bought the founders pack, and havnt received a beta key thus yet? does anyone know when they are getting sent out?
  • YouNubeYouNube Member Posts: 25
    So basically, there is no other way except this magazine ? Was expecting MMORPG.com to publish some keys, because i think i the game needs a bit of publicity, because it's pretty under the radar :( But lets hope for the best, and see some keys posted here :)