Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to do while we wait for ARR!?

2»

Comments

• ZizouXZizouX Member Posts: 670

When I started playing MMOs... i completely stopped playign console games....

Now that I have more family obligations, career, etc.... i need a more flexible way to get my gaming on.  I'm back to consoles.  I will be playing all of the games I didn't the past 5 years....  In no particular order....

Skyrim

Mass Effect 2 (currently playing)

Mass Effect 3

God of War 3

Ni No Kuni (most anticipated, brother playing now)

Metal Gear Solid 3 and 4

DMC (new one)

Xenoblade Chronicles

Last Story (maybe)

Uncharted 2 and 3

Red Dead Redemption

Shadow of the Collosus

Bioshock

Journey

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

• MageickMageick Member UncommonPosts: 102
    Originally posted by drivendawn
    Playing Ni No Kuni wrath of the white witch by LEVEL 5 stuios with art and story done by studio Ghibli and its awsome if you haven't played it your missing out.

such an awesome JRPG, the likes of which have not been seen in sometime.

• madmandan90madmandan90 Member Posts: 47

Part 3 of my Final Fantasy VII is now up :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YprI1bv9ZkA&feature=youtu.be

• LexinLexin Member UncommonPosts: 701
    Lately been playing Sleeping Dogs and a lot of DayZ. As for MMO's I have not been playing any.

• madmandan90madmandan90 Member Posts: 47

Part 4 of my Final Fantasy VII playthrough :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRhXfRstrvc&feature=youtu.be

• JimmydeanJimmydean Member UncommonPosts: 1,290
    TERA and Wizardry Online have both been keeping me busy. Something different from the normal WoW style MMO, so it's nice.
  • ubermutubermut Member UncommonPosts: 272
    path of exile or age of wushu, or both
  • ZalgabranthZalgabranth Member UncommonPosts: 14

Although Im not much of a dungeon-hunting kind of game fan, I've spending alot of time on Path of Exile just so I don't have to wait and do nothing.

Try it out, it's a wonderful pass-time.

• Mari2kMari2k Member UncommonPosts: 367

ARRrrrrr ?

You can watch a pirate movie :-)

• EtherignisEtherignis Member UncommonPosts: 249
    ive been playing pso, dbo and ro2 cool games.
  • darkhalf357xdarkhalf357x Member UncommonPosts: 1,237

Lost the urge to play console games anymore.  Find them too 'simple'

EQ2, WoW, DDO, and spurts of GW2 though combat is awkward and world is 'light' on content/lore.

• Snowdon_CloudripperSnowdon_Cloudripper Member CommonPosts: 584
    I just started to play tera ........... It's not what I expected let's just say that . I mean its ok , it has cool in-game features . Horses , Pegasus , you can swim and jump , lion mounts , tiger mounts , haven't seen the bear mount yet :p one thing that's annoying the UI there is way , WAY to much going on my 60inch screen sure I can make the boxes tiny but how can I read my menus from 8ft away ? Sofar I've made it to lvl 15 archer . I also have to say the game sofar is to easy . A 1/2 brain dead color blind monkey could play this game. Let me put it like this . Your a mouse and the quests are cheese nuggets . Just follow your nose. Anyways ARR Needs to hurry with the beta ..... I can't wait any longer

http://absoluteretribution.enjin.com/ Guild Website and Recruitment link

• tommygunzIItommygunzII Member Posts: 321

Playing Steam's F2P offerings at the moment. Mabinogi and Everquest II have been alot of fun. 

Tera had so much potential. Half of the game is brilliant and the other half seems like it was outsourced to amatuers. Im waiting for PC hardware upgrades and then I will give it another go.