Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Interview] Remnant Knights: It's All About Making Players Happy

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Remnant Knights team has been hard at work lately 'rebranding' the game for a maturing playerbase. Among the changes are new features, housing improvements and a new 'Teen' rating. We caught up with Duane Colbert, Director of Marketing, to get the details. Read on and then head to the comments to chat about the interview.

MMORPG: You mentioned some change coming to the game as the player base has gotten older, what are some of the rebranding efforts you are working on?

Duane Colbert: It’s not as much that the player base is aging…quite the contrary. We have found that the game really resonates with teen players so we wanted to update the brand to better reflect the way characters look in game, as well as making it more friendly and approachable. You can see that in our new logo, featured brand Heroes and overall website redesign. The best parts of the game are now front and center on the website and it’s much easier to navigate to find what you are looking for. 

Read more of Garrett Fuller's Remnant Knights: It's All About Making Players Happy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• VyethVyeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,461

Add bouncng tits..

Watch player count rise..

Win..

Well, of course that only works in Anime games..

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    Originally posted by Vyeth

Add bouncng tits..

Watch player count rise..

Win..

Well, of course that only works in Anime games..

No No, that works real well in any game.

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228
    not a bad game when i played but still pretty grindy. i dont  see how they plan to update the grindy aspects :/
  • amazingraceamazingrace Member UncommonPosts: 1
    The game was cool  till I got to a point where I only had only one repeatable quest left. I had to do it many times for a bit of exp, and it was the best option anyway. I liked it, but after killing the same mob 5k times,  the only thing that lvled up was my boredom.