Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Release date anyone?

Calintz333Calintz333 Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

Any word about a release date for this game? I'd like to know if it will release before May or after. If it is before I will likely play the game, if it is after I likely won't be able to so release date is really important for me. 

Thanks. 

Comments

• Punk999Punk999 Member UncommonPosts: 882
    They havent given an exact date yet.

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• MageickMageick Member UncommonPosts: 102
    Im speculating sometime in June based on the beta roadmap given by SE, I am curious why you wouldn't be able to play since an MMO isn't something one usuallys starts playing with the intent to only play for a short amount of time.
  • Calintz333Calintz333 Member UncommonPosts: 1,193
    I start my graduate program in August, I leave for the University in June. I don't plan on having any free time while pursuing a doctorate degree. I was planning on playing the game 1-2 months if I could but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen. 
  • MageickMageick Member UncommonPosts: 102

Congrats!

I'm a senior in college and while I play MMOs extremely casually I feel they provide great fun in what little downtime I have, ecspecially since I am always on a PC its better than console gaming. In the case of FFXIV: ARR I plan on focusing on crafting since I will be unable to put the time into an adventuring / raiding guild Ill use the time to solo gathering and crafting and having fun in the economy.

Best of luck to you!