Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

March 2013 updates for ArcheAge

junyojunyo Member Posts: 26

Things to look forward to in the march 2013 updates for archeage.

Bounty hunter system, water housing areas, costume slot, new coin system,  non-stop plant/tree placing, new rift events, new field bosses, new northern continent region

source : http://www.archeage.com/cboards/cartoon/1634?page=1 (if you can read korean) and Fido at archagesource.

Comments

• Zarak11Zarak11 Member UncommonPosts: 36
    Can u post ArcheAgesourse's link pls
  • CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532
    Originally posted by Zarak11
    Can u post ArcheAgesourse's link pls

Fido's summary

"Bounty hunter system, water housing areas, costume slot, new coin system, non-stop plant/tree placing, new rift events, new field bosses, new northern continent regions"

• AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915
    Awesome! Thanks for the update.

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145
    Water housing sounds nice.

• bcofidobcofido Member Posts: 27

You should take my translation with a pinch of salt.

Those official comics on  archeage.com contain sometimes the truth and some are just rumours. Many of those features will be in the March update of course.

Stay tuned for more details during the next weeks.

Greetz

Fido

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982

Bounty Hunter system!!!!

This game is going to destroy every post-WoW pos! Woohoo!

• adderVXIadderVXI Member UncommonPosts: 727

Bounty hunter system, water housing and the tree planting sounds very interesting.  What doesnt this game have????

Come on Trion!!

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington

• ElrarElrar Member Posts: 5

I'm already inquiring about this possible Bounty Hunter system myself - we'll definitely let you know more when we do!

And hello MMORPG.com crowd - I know you guys are active and excited for ArcheAge already, I'm James "Elrar" Nichols, Community Manager over here at Trion :)

We're looking forward to releasing ArcheAge in the west and couldn't be happier to have the opporunity to work with XLGames on this epic project.

Look forward to being around more in the future and answering your questions - until then, I'll be playing and learning as much as I can myself!

Cheers,

James "Elrar" Nichols

Community Manager

Trion Worlds, Inc

James "Elrar" Nichols
    Community Manager
    Trion Worlds, Inc.
    www.archeagegame.com
    www.facebook.com/archeage
    www.twitter.com/ArcheAge

• CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532
    WOOT! Elrar is in the House!
  • DrinkFeckDrinkFeck Member UncommonPosts: 189
    As an avid Bounty Hunter back in the SWG days, this is very interesting news, should it be correct.
  • NasaNasa Member UncommonPosts: 739

Originally posted by DrinkFeck
    As an avid Bounty Hunter back in the SWG days, this is very interesting news, should it be correct.

If they also add a creature handler I would be very interrested

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527
    Originally posted by Elrar

I'm already inquiring about this possible Bounty Hunter system myself - we'll definitely let you know more when we do!

And hello MMORPG.com crowd - I know you guys are active and excited for ArcheAge already, I'm James "Elrar" Nichols, Community Manager over here at Trion :)

We're looking forward to releasing ArcheAge in the west and couldn't be happier to have the opporunity to work with XLGames on this epic project.

Look forward to being around more in the future and answering your questions - until then, I'll be playing and learning as much as I can myself!

Cheers,

James "Elrar" Nichols

Community Manager

Trion Worlds, Inc

Quite a few of us exicted for Archeage :) and we await a Beta Date as well :P

• IneveraskforthisIneveraskforthis Member Posts: 374

Trion is da best when it comes with PR and customer service, i am glad they are willing to reach us in the forum to listen our feedbacks.

• SaintWalker44SaintWalker44 Member UncommonPosts: 80

Greetings to Elrar!

Good to have you 'here' with us. Your a much liked fellow on the boards and im sure that will be duplicated on the AA boards as well.

Keep up the good work and give us a target date for launch if able! ( you shouldn't get into trouble for a 'target' date!)

All Will Be Well.....

• DKLondDKLond Member RarePosts: 2,273

Cheers,

James "Elrar" Nichols

Community Manager

Trion Worlds, Inc

Hehe, you're in trouble now...

RELEASE DATE?

BETA DATE?

INFO!!!!

Hehe ;)

Originally posted by PongLenis
    This game is like 5 years too late imo.

Too late for what?

Originally posted by DKLond

Too late for what?

You wouldn't understand... you proved that.

That's a powerful argument. Very convincing ;)

Too late for what?

You wouldn't understand... you proved that.

That's a powerful argument. Very convincing ;)

And thats the weakness of a simple mind ;)

You said it ;)

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002

Cheers,

James "Elrar" Nichols

Community Manager

Trion Worlds, Inc

Well good sir, the sooner you guys get 'er done the sooner you can TAKE MY MONEY!!!!! image

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145
    I agree with Sovrath, hurry it up and take my money Trion!

• Toxic_RevengerToxic_Revenger Member UncommonPosts: 12

Cheers,

James "Elrar" Nichols

Community Manager

Trion Worlds, Inc

Well this seems to be shaping up nicely. Guess its time for me to stop lurking and join the conversation

I have a question for you James, and I'll understand if you don't have to answer to it right now. What I want to know is if Trion intends to keep up the no NDA, completely transperent game information with the western version of the game.

The reason I ask is I think the main reason that the hype/hate cycle we see on these forums over games comes mainly from the developer's cloak and dagger approach of releasing game info, which leads to rampant speculation and misconception. I'd like to see Trion continue XL Games open door policy of game feature info so maybe this game can avoid the flame fests we've seen over other MMOs.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you around here often.

“Not even Jove can please all, whether he rains or does not rain.”

—Theognis

• steelwindsteelwind Member UncommonPosts: 352

Cheers,

James "Elrar" Nichols

Community Manager

Trion Worlds, Inc

Welcome Elrar! I can't convey how delighted I am that Trion scored Archeage as I have nothing but good things to say about Trion from my time in Rift. From what I saw for patch cycles in Rift, I imagine there is no better company to complete localization quickly and get the game out to us than Trion. I just hope that Trion releases the game in it's purest form with minimal changes as it was meant to be.

This game is truly my great white hope, and I cannot wait for Trion to show everyone where MMOs should have been by now with Archeage.

• NakaweNakawe Member UncommonPosts: 14

Cheers,

James "Elrar" Nichols

Community Manager

Trion Worlds, Inc

I don't normally post here, BUT, when a developer post in a thread early on like this, it catches my attention.  Trion is a great company and I try to play thier games.  Trion is slowly becoming my favorite game developer and I have vast old experience since Ultima online and am looking forward to the next great sandbox on early rails :P

• DrinkingbearDrinkingbear Member Posts: 60
    Sounds great. Can't wait for more info on this title. Maybe we can get some folks here in on the beta(whenever that is). Until then beer me.
  • DaxamarDaxamar Member UncommonPosts: 593

Great news, Ill head on over to the AAsource site to see whats up!

Welcome Elar!  Hope you dont get burnt on this site. Wear your Flame Proof armor! LOL