Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

spaghetti western style mmo

a spaghetti western style mmo why hasnt anyone made one yet i mean i would play the crap outa one post your thoughts

Comments

• madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,107
    Originally posted by rudda
    a spaghetti western style mmo why hasnt anyone made one yet i mean i would play the crap outa one post your thoughts

I'd try it out. I wonder how gear would work, not like too many people were wearing armour back then (unless you were ned kelly lol). 

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    A Red Dead Online would be pretty sweet

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311
    Originally posted by rodingo

has been requested for years.. maybe this will be the first Rockstar MMO, some time in the future

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

That settles it. I am going to buy Red Dead this week and finally play it. The hype over that game has been around so long, and hasn't really diminished I feel forced too!

• XirikXirik Member UncommonPosts: 440
    only if I can be an indian!image

"You have some serious mental issues you may need to seek some help for. There are others who post things, but do not post them in the way you do. Out of every person who posts crazy shit in this forum, you have some of the craziest and scariest" -FarReach

Originally posted by Xirik
    only if I can be an indian!image

Yeah but you already know the end! j/k, that sounds cool too. They could be the best ranger class.

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    Originally posted by FromHell

has been requested for years.. maybe this will be the first Rockstar MMO, some time in the future

Would be cool, but I'm willing to bet if Rockstar did any MMO based off of one of their franchises then GTA would probably be done first due to its higher popularity.  However, one could hope a Red Dead would come first.

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113
    I agree, thats been on my 'mmos that should be made list' for a while, along with Resident Evil Online.
  • Goatgod76Goatgod76 Member Posts: 1,214
    Originally posted by rudda

I have posted several times in the past about this. A sandbox Western that allowed the players to make the rules...just like the real Wild West did. I'm not going into all the setails again. But yeah...kind of Red Dead Redemption in nature with 1st person shooter qualities. Would be a breath of fresh air.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Originally posted by FromHell

Would be cool, but I'm willing to bet if Rockstar did any MMO based off of one of their franchises then GTA would probably be done first due to its higher popularity.  However, one could hope a Red Dead would come first.

Yeah considering they wont even port the regular RDR to pc at all I would have to agree with you.

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805

Diversity would be an issue for me. There wouldn't be any. If we are going the authentic route then weapons, enemies and looks would be too constricting and as I said lacking in choices.

Steampunk however would be another matter. Add some steampunk and you've got yourself a deal

• ignore_meignore_me Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,987
    I would play this

Survivor of the great MMORPG Famine of 2011