Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trion , bring in factional servers and you got me for life!

13»

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by chaintm
    They wrote they will be modifying things for the western playing community. Obviously languages for one, but another is possible changes , they won't get into details thou, read that at pcgamer. edit: oh btw, they are not just a publisher ;P

This modifying stuff is boarderline insulting.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

Faction conflict mmog are the only reason I'm interested in  the mmog genre.

99%of the games that have some form of faction conflict  haven't a clue of what makes a world class conflict game. The tattered remains of DAOC is all that is left of the greatest faction game ever.GW2's WvW is the latest failure.

It would be fantastic to have DAOC like faction conflict !

• steelwindsteelwind Member UncommonPosts: 352
    To me the more changes they try to make, the longer it will take to come out. Since there hasn't been an NDA like ever, from what I have researched, I prefer the game in it's purest state as it was designed.
  • audioshoesaudioshoes Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Having spent plenty of time playing AA. Faction based servers would kill the flow of PvP. The whole point is to fight on a constant for resources, Land to farm and build structures on. Ships to build and pirate from.  There are a lot of elements outside of the norm that come into play from the PvP side. Having one faction locking down the server would kill a lot of the unique elements.
  • IneveraskforthisIneveraskforthis Member Posts: 374
    The only additional server that interest me is hardcore server with harsher death penalty and items will eventually worn out to the point it can no longer be repair, it will create a much healthier and competitive in game economy.