Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: Exclusive TERA Rising Live Stream Event TODAY!

2»

Comments

• KatlaOdindottirKatlaOdindottir Member Posts: 144
    Originally posted by Pivotelite
    Originally posted by KatlaOdindottir
    I had an account and played for like two months and quit, does this mean at 12 I'll be able to log in for free?

Yes, you'll be able to login and play for free as a founder, the game remains unchanged for you and you get a free mount usable on all characters from level 1.

That's sweet, already downloading it aha, what about the characters I had? like were servers closed etc, will I just get to pick a new server for them or?

www.daneslaw.com

@GamerKurisu

Awaiting Darkfall Unholy Wars

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145
    Originally posted by Pivotelite
    I had an account and played for like two months and quit, does this mean at 12 I'll be able to log in for free?

Yes, you'll be able to login and play for free as a founder, the game remains unchanged for you and you get a free mount usable on all characters from level 1.

That's sweet, already downloading it aha, what about the characters I had? like were servers closed etc, will I just get to pick a new server for them or?

Your characters should all be there, there was a server merge however so theres a good chance you lost your names if they were common names.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by xArsonistx

I dont mind go here kill that quest....GW2 is a good example of marketing. They have the same exact quest as every single MMO but yet they convinced the public that they are dynamic events that impact the world which they do not. They are the basic go here kill that pick this flower quest as any other MMO just repackaged.

they didnt convince anybody. As soon as you start a dynamic event you notice its the same system with the (kill ten rats) hidden in a bar that needs to be filled. Still is the freshest (if thats even a word) questing system today. Still, i think mmos should stop this type of questing.... specially if they arent doing anything to make it feel different.... at least GW2 tried a different path towards the same goal.

• NinjamasteryodaNinjamasteryoda Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Yeah good luck waiting 40 mins everynight cos i do. All my friends that have paid to get the game log in instantly.  So yeah i dont think this is gonna go far.
  • NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904
    Originally posted by Ninjamasteryoda
    Yeah good luck waiting 40 mins everynight cos i do. All my friends that have paid to get the game log in instantly.  So yeah i dont think this is gonna go far.

Your friends are subscribed/bought the box, and they get the perk of logging in ahead of everyone else. 

Free stuff. Working as intended.