Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Guild Wars 2 Trading Cards

LewisBLewisB SheffieldPosts: 4Member

There's a competition over on GW2Hub to win some limited edition Guild Wars 2 Trading cards. You can see them here and the competition here.

Pretty cool :)

Comments

• DakeruDakeru Posts: 1,650Member Uncommon

No stats on the cards? 

Trading Cards should do more than just look nice. Else they are nothing but  little drawings.

I have an entitlement delusion - because I have this strange idea that my 50$ should have the same value as anyone else's 50$
    "Your account is not entitled to the same value as a new account. Just saying you are entitled to the same as someone else because you said so is exactly what expresses your entitlement issues."

• DjildjameshDjildjamesh maasdijkPosts: 406Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Dakeru

No stats on the cards? 

Trading Cards should do more than just look nice. Else they are nothing but  little drawings.

basicly this ... A card isn't exactly something you hang on your wall

• VolkonVolkon Sterling, VAPosts: 3,788Member
    Originally posted by Djildjamesh
    Originally posted by Dakeru

No stats on the cards? 

basicly this ... A card isn't exactly something you hang on your wall

That's not entirely accurate. These cards are collector art basically, so the eight of them displayed on a black background and framed would actually look rather nice on the wall. Plus they'd be protected.

Oderint, dum metuant.