Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blog spam

KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Just a heads up, it looks like a blog spammer (advertising headphones?) is haunting MMORPG.com

I've reported several, and more from the same keeps showing up.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.

Comments

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    We've deleted the reported ones, but I'll go make another sweep of recent blogs now. Thanks for letting us know. Reporting them is probably the quickest way to make sure they get in front of mod eyes though.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

• LithuanianLithuanian Member UncommonPosts: 540

Sorry for intervening...but I do have some questions about blogs. Recently there are some of them that are clearly advertising.

Examples of blog names:

leisurevillas utah retirement Houses For Sale - Why Buy leisurevillas utah retirement Home?

Drops antihistamines

Memories the popular equipments in WOW

First blog advertises some houses, second - drug store. Third is in-direct ad (link to) of in-game cash shop. Looks like we are under attack of some spammers :-(

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    There's a "report blog" link to the right of each blog. If you use that, we can get to the individual ones that we don't necessarily see when checking the blog page.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]