Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vendetta Online: New Videos Spotlight Features

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Vendetta Online developers have released a pair of new videos to shine the spotlight on several game features. In the first, the team lays out plans to expand the "Dynamic Warfare" feature. The second covers the team's intention to update the graphic to give players a more immersive experience in game.

As promised in my update earlier this week, I've made a video discussing some of our plans for future real-time-strategy command of our Dynamic Warfare battles, leading to players commanding armadas of other players and NPCs! I think this is going to be pretty awesome. We've had the fundamentals of battlefield control working for some time, only accessible to developers for use in events, and the rank system will let us begin to expose some of these command-and-control game mechanics to our userbase. There's still a lot of work to do, building the interfaces and tuning command behaviours for NPC units, but the groundwork is all there.

Watch the videos on the Vendetta Online Kickstarter page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• LustmordLustmord Member UncommonPosts: 1,114

VO kicked ass, and had really beautiful graphics despite their age.

Is VO f2p now?! pledging $25 gives you 6 months of premium time?

• kosackosac Member UncommonPosts: 206
    10 years old game on kickstarter? wtf?

Apparenty, they are doing a huge 2.0 revamp and need money.

I'm just now looking into it, but it looks like htey want to turn it into EVE but fun.

Pledge $9,999 or more

<p full"="">All previous rewards (with Early Supporter Achievement), plus an in-system geographical feature will be permanently named for you in a commonly-traversed new star system of the VO 2.0 Expanded Universe. This feature could be an asteroid field, ice field, minor planet, etc (names are subject to our approval, and we reserve the right to modify them a bit to fit the "sci-fi" game context). Also, spend a day with the developers at the Guild Software offices (subject to scheduling well in advance, you must handle your own transportation and accomodations).

Limited (2 of 2 remaining)

I'm pledging just under 10grand and you can't buy me a plane ticket and hotel?

I just think that's kinda cheap.