Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: SOE Live is August 1st to 4th this year!

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

In what was likely an accidental tip of their hand, the SOE Live webpage (formerly SOE Fan Faire) was updated briefly to reflect the new location and dates for the fan convention. It's been changed back now, but not before the fansite EQ2 Wire got a screen-grab.

Looks like SOE Live 2013 will be from August 1st to the 4th, in the Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, a good solid few months earlier than the October date of last year.  It also means we MMO fanatics only have six more months to wait before we find out all about EQ Next

Will you be attending? You know we will.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969
    I won't be attending, but I am looking forward to reading what you guys find out.
  • OgreRaperOgreRaper Member Posts: 376
    Woot! Can't wait to see a playable EQ:Next demo
  • NeanderthalNeanderthal Member RarePosts: 1,861

I really wish I could have hope for EQ:next but I can't.  I'm not bashing SOE just to bash them but I honestly believe that they don't even know how to make good games anymore.  I think they've forgotten that games are supposed to be enjoyable and not just be gimmicks to trick people into giving SOE money.

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982

SOE is my favorite MMO company.

I know they destroyed SWG, but the fact still remains that they created 2 of the only MMOs I played longer than 2 months: SWG / EQ2

• JimmydeanJimmydean Member UncommonPosts: 1,290
    I really think SoE is going to be smart about EQ Next. I have faith. If they pull it off, you can bet I'll attend their fan faires again.
  • NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

i know SOE has a mixed history

but im looking forward to SOE news in august

• Entris38Entris38 Member UncommonPosts: 401
    Really looking forward to EQ Next info!
  • Rider071Rider071 Member Posts: 318
    Hmm, I'm moving to Vegas this month, maybe I'll finally get to attend one of these after all these years, lol.