Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

coder (in trianing) looking for a team

cenen7cenen7 somewhere, NYMember Posts: 55 Uncommon

looking for a team that plans to work on a mmorpg.  I have been working on a solo project while learning C# and am moving onto C++ soon.  Though i am still inexperienced it is coming naturally to me ( i think over the years of playing mmorpgs code language has been subliminally soaked into my mind)

My single player game plays like a mud, but with an interface, mixed with a skill xp system similiar to asherons call or darkfall.  However, to work on something in 3d a team seems necessary.  if interested pls pm me , thanks.

Comments

• SkaazSkaaz BordeauxMember Posts: 2

Hello, I am working on a 2D MMORPG, but before the change source software creation MMORPG.

Here is my skype if you're interested.

(Sorry my bad my English, I'm French.)

• BetaguyBetaguy Halifax, NSMember Posts: 2,588 Uncommon
    Originally posted by cenen7
    looking for a team that plans to work on a mmorpg.  I have been working on a solo project while learning C# and am moving onto C++ soon.  Though i am still inexperienced it is coming naturally to me ( i think over the years of playing mmorpgs code language has been subliminally soaked into my mind) My single player game plays like a mud, but with an interface, mixed with a skill xp system similiar to asherons call or darkfall.  However, to work on something in 3d a team seems necessary.  if interested pls pm me , thanks.

0.o !?!?!? 

I