Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Earthrise Free Trial Thread

DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

Please use this thread to request/give-out free trial keys to Earthrise. Any threads created outside of this one will be deleted and the user warned/banned.

Thanks!

Comments

• KalafaxKalafax Member UncommonPosts: 591

I'd like a free trail key if anyone has them.

Mess with the best, Die like the rest

• william4william4 Member Posts: 36

ok so i posted a thread for the free trials earler today way before this thread dont know if it just got deleted or what. Anyway not sure about buddy keys but i have a link to get 14 day trial so maybe you guys can just make this a known link.

http://www.play-earthrise.com/game/public/trial-register

heard after you registar that the torrent doesnt work so download straight from the web site says client.

My take on the game , very laggy , needs major fixes , horrid sounds. Game its not ready at all but hey if you like it then to each there own.

Also not sure why my thread would be deleted and you wouldnt take the link from my thread and put it in here for everyone to see.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

I would love a free trial key please.

• SaunakillerSaunakiller Member Posts: 57

Originally posted by Shadanwolf

I would love a free trial key please.

You don´t need a key. Just follow the link that william4 has in this thread and just register a account and get on with it. ;)

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

I registered and saw nothing  leading me to "get on with it". No download link magically appeared.

So now I will "get on" with something other than this game.

• Crunchy222Crunchy222 Member CommonPosts: 386

A free trial thread for a game thats going to be F2P?

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177
    Originally posted by Shadanwolf

I registered and saw nothing  leading me to "get on with it". No download link magically appeared.

So now I will "get on" with something other than this game.

Considering Earthrise is in early alpha and invite only, you're not going to get in just by registering an account. Perhaps taking some time to actually research what you're signing up for would do you some good.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file