Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is anybody home?

dave6660dave6660 New York, NYMember Posts: 2,574 Uncommon
I was following this game about a year back but it fell of my radar because there wasn't much new information.  Is it still in development?  The last entry on the official site was June 1, 2010.  The forums aren't much better.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
-- Herman Melville

• Crunchy222Crunchy222 new york, ILMember Posts: 386

One of many dead games that will remain forever on as under development or in beta.

• Hamilton-NEOHamilton-NEO San Dog, CAMember Posts: 75

Truth in some regards...

Much to go over and explain, but in short, could say on hiatus.  Not dead, thank goodness (of course if anyone is still reading).

Well let's see how to put it to a summary:

- Multiverse went kaputski

- I went to Iraq and then to Afghanistan

- A the team fell apart

And then when wanting to post something, and seeing the time of when a last posting was, did get discouraging.

So, where it is now?

I would say on hold, but there has been some progress made, on the engine side of things.

In about two weeks, there will be information of the server (and no it is not the Hero Engine) engine being rolled out.  Depending on how that goes, well, will determine the future then.

Faith Manages

Sign off,

• SoulreaverrrSoulreaverrr n/a, KYMember Posts: 13
    still keeping an eye on it yes