Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A must watch for any GW2 fan

sofakingdumbsofakingdumb mommaland, CAPosts: 54Member

PRetty much sums up the 2012 launch and the 2013 opening.

This flawless commentary will leave thirsting for more! I for one was so hard for this game that when it came out I could not help but feel exactly how this commentrary game play shows.

This eye opening video will show you EXACTLY how this wonderful game compares to all other titles out there. It hits the proverbial nail on the head. HEAD! 

Your armor? No worries GW2 has that covered, well wrapped and protected for penetration. The Gameplay? NO worries WATCH THE VIDEO TO GET PREPARED for what you will expect. The PvP...again, look no further than this wonderful Youtube video. 

IF you are currently playing this game, you understand 100% what this youtube video has to say. 

IF you are CONTEMPLATING PLAYING, this video is for you.

If you have NEVER played, this is for you. LISTEN CLOSELY! I recommend turning the sound to the max on your PC. If you had headphones, put them on NOW and CRANK UP the volume!

Here it is: 

[mod edit]

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Auburn, INPosts: 997Member Uncommon
    [mod edit]

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

• korent1991korent1991 CakovecPosts: 1,364Member Uncommon
    in before ban

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

• BladestromBladestrom edinburghPosts: 4,986Member Uncommon
    OP, For alleged 33 year old that is creepy.

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

This discussion has been closed.