It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1 - WoW - The dungeon design is absolutely stellar. Progression was attainable but also fun back when I played.
2 - Runes of Magic - Class combinations added a massive amount of playability to the game for all of my favorite oddball classes.
3 - 5 - Nothing else, those are the only two games I really have invested more than a year into.
I played WoW up until WotLK, played RoM for 2 years and now Rift.I am F2P player. I support games when I feel they deserve my money and I want the items enough.I don't troll, and I don't take kindly to trolls.
1. EVE Online (was ahead of its time and still is)
2. WoW (Fun, polished, lots to do, good combat and classes)
3. TSW (The best story and characters, great setting. MMO of the year for me)
4. Age of Wulin (martial arts fans dream game)
5. Age of Conan/LoTRO/Vanguard (all 3 are good games worth playing and rank at same place for me)
1. GW2. TSW3. GW24. AoC5. Rift
1- Guild Wars 2
2- WoW (vanilla)
3- Guild Wars
5- Aion / TSW
1) EQ2 i always seem to come back to this one love the guilds and crafting
2)AOC for the 1st 20 lvls
3)Vanguard big open world loved the bard class and crafting
4) Wow before it was nerfed all my elite gear was pointless after half an hour of expansion
5) Swotor great stories enjoyed pvp but crafting was pointless unless you are a biochem
sorry, the rest doesn't make it into a my top list.
1. WoW (pre-Cata)
3. Dark Ages (my first MMORPG)
Nothing else has ever really registered...
1, FFXI Only MMO that made me feel that I accomplished some epic moments. All other MMO's I have played have felt meh in comparison.
Originally posted by zomard100
My top 5 mmo's. What are yours? 1-WOW 2-Eve Online 3-AOC 4-SWTOR 5-LOTRO
My top 5 mmo's. What are yours?
my top list at this moment
1. EVE online
2. Lineage ][ (5years back)
5 ArcheAge (finally released, although i pearl Abyss is coming in the corner ... )
1. WOW & SWTOR
Top 5 for me:
Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7AoImperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.beImperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E
Originally posted by jtcgs
1. Asherons Call 1 2. Ultima Online 3. Meridian 59 4. The Realm 5. Star Wars Galaxies Just about everything else had crap PvE grinding for gear to replace skill in PvP in their themepark carrot on a stick format to cover its bland gameplay that has become modern MMOs.
1. Asherons Call 1
2. Ultima Online
3. Meridian 59
4. The Realm
5. Star Wars Galaxies
Just about everything else had crap PvE grinding for gear to replace skill in PvP in their themepark carrot on a stick format to cover its bland gameplay that has become modern MMOs.
It is amazing "The Realm" is still going, it is a fun little mmo with people who have been playing for years
My top-5 looks like this.
2- Ultima Online
3- Dark Age of Camelot
4- Earth and Beyond
5- World of Warcraft
Honorable mention goes to Star Wars Galaxies, Age of Conan, Asheron's Call, and Vanguard: Saga of Heroes.
That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!
1. Shadowbane- great mix of suspense and sandbox
2. SWTOR-great story
3. Vanguard-great traditional mmo, with diplomacy
4. Lotro-great lore, great story
5. AC2- not really worth the current $12.95 but in its day great sandbox
5a. AOC-worth it for tortage and combat
1. EQ (Vanilla, Kunark, Velious and Luclin after that it went way down hill)
2. EVE (still playing)
No other mmorpg has lasted me more than the first month.
FUncom putting the FU in fun since 1993.
1. Gemstone III
5. Lineage 2
I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg
1. WoW before Cata or if you start with Cata (as transaction not worked to me). Still #12. GW Factions, Nightfall, Eye of the North before end 2008 nerf. 3. runescape before end 2007 nerf.4. Forsaken World, find this game very good for f2p and appreciate possibility to earn money inside the game.
try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2
2. EQ2 (played it off and on for years)
3. Vanguard (could have, should have been so much more, but it wasn't)
played tons of additional games but none every lasted more than a couple months.
1. DAoC - I really felt part of the world in this one. Loved my character and made lots of new friends along the way. Mid!!
2. UO - Had a great time in this one as I grew up playing the Ultima series on my trust C=64
3. EQ2 - The MMO that I convinced my now wife to play. We had a great time playing it and still head back from time to time.
4. LOTRO - Meet a lot of great people whom I have stayed in contact with since playing. Wife and I both enjoyed this one.
5. GW2 - It brought a lot of my family and friends back to MMO's and still keeps us coming back for more.
Honorable mention to Vanguard:Saga of Heroes for capturing the imagine of the explorer in me. I came to the party late, but keep a close eye on it and play casually when I have the time.
1) Asheron's Call
4) WOW thru Burning Crusade
5) Asheron's Call 2 after Legions
My top 5 MMOs:
2. Anarchy Online
4. Fallen Earth
1: Lineage 2
2: Eve Online
3: Everquest 2
4: Guild Wars 2
5: Face Of Mankind
This doom and gloom thread was brought to you by Chin Up the new ultra high caffeine soft drink for gamers who just need that boost of happiness after a long forum session.
What happens when you log off your characters????.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMkDark Age of Camelot
1. UO ... still playing since launch and still brings more features and things to do in game than any MMO since,
and despite what many on this site think , this is where non-trinity started not some half-baked money grab excuse for a game..
2.AC... an orginal idea and IP with great mechanics ..Needs t a proper sequel
3. Anarchy Online ... another original world and ip and still has the best class customization in any MMO..
4. Vanguard .. beautuiful seamless world with great high-fantasy group mechanics.. and Diplo
5.Everquest ... great game that really drew you into its world and great communinty ..
I notice a trend for sure in this thread that most responses are older games .. really says something for the genre and devs need to wake up and quit pushing out deuces like we get every year now..