Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Maritime MMORPG?

I did not see any player doing maritime thing in the game. WTF is this game? Confused.

Comments

• zerocountzerocount Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Not sure if you have ever played but there is an extensive tutorial which leads you to the "maritime thing"
  • sunmmmoonsunmmmoon Member Posts: 3
    Thank you. I did not get these in-game language. I thought this game is like the game Navyfield. I think I am wrong.
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355
    Originally posted by sunmmmoon
    Thank you. I did not get these in-game language. I thought this game is like the game Navyfield. I think I am wrong.

No, it's nothing like that.  The nearest analogue is the old Uncharted Waters console games.  The next nearest might be EVE.  It's an unusual game that does a lot of things very differently from most.  For example, combat is a relatively small portion of the game, rather than the focus of nearly everything as it is in most MMORPGs.

• reviewer411411reviewer411411 Member Posts: 2
    How do you feel about new implementations?
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355
    Originally posted by reviewer411411
    it used to be a maritime game. Now it should be called Uncharted Dungeons online. I started playing before the whole game changed into something very ugly with implementations that ruin the game mechanics. Unless they fix it very quickly I am outta there.

You seem to assume that farming for gold as quickly as possible is the entire point of the game.  It isn't.

• reviewer411411reviewer411411 Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Quizzical
    Originally posted by reviewer411411
    it used to be a maritime game. Now it should be called Uncharted Dungeons online. I started playing before the whole game changed into something very ugly with implementations that ruin the game mechanics. Unless they fix it very quickly I am outta there.

You seem to assume that farming for gold as quickly as possible is the entire point of the game.  It isn't.

No assumptions anywhere. For some, it is the point of the game, amassing in-game gold and driving up the prices.  I do have to admit that dungeons haven't ruined the game, it is still one of the best games out there.  And they are working towards more balance overall.