Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats the best browser game?

SlukjanSlukjan Member UncommonPosts: 265
The only browser game I ever played was Pride of Taern.  It was really fun for a while but then the grind became unbearable.  I am looking for a new browser game to play and would like to know what ones are worth a try. 

Comments

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

One I like for a quick MMO fix is Pocket Legends running in Chrome.  It's also cross platform on phones and tablets.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • Rew4nRew4n Member UncommonPosts: 7
    City of Steam... still in beta tho.
  • heocatheocat Member UncommonPosts: 178
    For a browser game I thought Drakensang online was the most bang for the window.

• Hard to tell without specify the janra and graphics u seek
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by Slukjan
    The only browser game I ever played was Pride of Taern.  It was really fun for a while but then the grind became unbearable.  I am looking for a new browser game to play and would like to know what ones are worth a try. 

You'll have to explain what kind of game you are looking for. RPG, MMORPG, RTS, SLG, etc

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• WightyWighty Member UncommonPosts: 699
    Originally posted by Rew4n
    City of Steam... still in beta tho.

More like City of Steaming pile of crap with R2Games as the publisher

What are your other Hobbies?

Gaming is Dirt Cheap compared to this...

• BlazeyerBlazeyer Member UncommonPosts: 562
    realm of the mad god
  • SlukjanSlukjan Member UncommonPosts: 265
    I'm looking for RPG, MMORPG type games. 
  • BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    I'm looking for RPG, MMORPG type games. 

then i would proly look at games like puzzle pirates, free realms or drakensang online

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Browser games are cool because there is either little or no download and you're usually playing within a couple minutes of registering......Theres a few sites that list nothing but browser games and there are quite a few out there to be played...... Kongregate has alot of games also if you want a site that has a good selection.
  • tharkthark Member UncommonPosts: 1,188

There are no "good" browser games, there is probably one that is less bad than the rest..I'll Go for Drakensang online--

It's ok..and rather impressive for a browser game, but good ? No

• EtherignisEtherignis Member UncommonPosts: 249
    Oh god p2w crap.