Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anybody here play Chivalry: Medieval Warfare?

Honestly, that is like the funnest game I've played in my life. Something about hacking off limbs and hear blood gurgle makes me happy. Anybody here play this game? IGN: Koriath

The worst that can happen is death :D

Comments

• hotsnipezhotsnipez Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by PWN_FACE
    Originally posted by hotsnipez
    Honestly, that is like the funnest game I've played in my life. Something about hacking off limbs and hear blood gurgle makes me happy. Anybody here play this game? IGN: Koriath

Yes. It's the first game where pvp actually makes me laugh. Also, it cured me of pvp in mmorpgs. I just play mmorps for pve now and when I want to pvp, I play Chiv. 

It would have been cool if Darkfall or Mortal Online could have pulled off pvp like this. 

It's a great stress reliever too!! This game is probably the closest to the combat in Game of Thrones. 

• chaintmchaintm Member UncommonPosts: 953
    It is a fun game, thou as a stress reliever? Glad we don't know each other in real life, I think I would avoid you.

"The monster created isn't by the company that makes the game, it's by the fans that make it something it never was"

Originally posted by chaintm
    It is a fun game, thou as a stress reliever? Glad we don't know each other in real life, I think I would avoid you.

Hahahahahahahhaa, violence is the answer to everything my friend..

• GigachipGigachip Member UncommonPosts: 35
    I actually bought it during the Steam Sales. I have yet to play it yet though. After I found this thread I might actually check it out.
  • PsyMike3dPsyMike3d Member UncommonPosts: 388

amazing melee combat mechanics! Games must learn from Chivalry in the future!!!

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

the videos ive seen look pretty fun and visceral but i dont play it because it doesnt offer third person view. FIrst person view kills my immersion (i know, im weird....) but i dont enjoy that perspective. :(

• JogobogosJogobogos Member UncommonPosts: 172
    Originally posted by PsyMike3d

amazing melee combat mechanics! Games must learn from Chivalry in the future!!!

That's what we are trying to do in our Gloria Victis ;)

• romanator0romanator0 Member Posts: 2,382
    Originally posted by rojo6934

the videos ive seen look pretty fun and visceral but i dont play it because it doesnt offer third person view. FIrst person view kills my immersion (i know, im weird....) but i dont enjoy that perspective. :(

There are 4 perspectives. First-person, over either shoulder or directly above and behind the head. I play in third-person a good portion of the time except when I'm play an archer.

• zomard100zomard100 Member Posts: 228
    Damn! I forgot this game, good you remind me. It looks so awesome on tube
    I like how the game has third person and first person perspectives making the game even more fun to play.