Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[poll] PVP integration into a themepark

2»

Comments

• Cephus404Cephus404 Member CommonPosts: 3,675
    Originally posted by nariusseldon
    Originally posted by Cephus404
    Originally posted by Ortwig
    Flagged PvP ala SWG.  As long as PVE and PVP are protected from each other, I'm all for open world.

My problem with that is even if you have your PvP flag off, you get asstards coming up to you all the time going "wanna fight?"

I don't want that at all.

Just add an option to ignore duel request, and you can ignore those who is in your face.

In fact, it would be nice to have a "ignore toon" option in MMO so that not only you can ignore someone's chat, you can choose to not see him in a common zone at all.

For example, Anarchy Online has an option to automatically reject any duel requests, that doesn't stop idiots from constantly coming up to you and challenging you to a fight, even thought they know you've already opted out.

I don't want to see any of that, no challenges, no flexing or e-peening, none of it.  Therefore, I tend not to play games where PvP is even an option.  No point in being a type-A prick if you can't PvP at all.

Played: UO, EQ, WoW, DDO, SWG, AO, CoH, EvE, TR, AoC, GW, GA, Aion, Allods, lots more
    Relatively Recently (Re)Played: HL2 (all), Halo (PC, all), Batman:AA; AC, ME, BS, DA, FO3, DS, Doom (all), LFD1&2, KOTOR, Portal 1&2, Blink, Elder Scrolls (all), lots more
    Now Playing: None
    Hope: None

• BarrikorBarrikor Member UncommonPosts: 373

Originally posted by Quirhid
    Originally posted by Barrikor

The neutral faction is way too exploitable. Not very good. Not very outside the box either.

Hey Quirhid =) Can you expand a bit on how it can be exploited?

In the concept I posted there's no "real" neutral faction, since any nation can declare war on any other nation.