Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pathfinder Online: Our Exclusive Interview with Ryan Dancey, CEO of Goblinworks

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

We had the distinct privilege to sit down for a long chat with Goblinworks' CEO Ryan Dancey. Dancey heads the Pathfinder Online team that only recently received full crowd-source funding through Kickstart. Check it out on our Pathfinder Online interview video page!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398
    Talk is cheap.
    http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
  • xArsonistxxArsonistx Member Posts: 31
    sub + cash shop? lol jesus.
  • ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969
    I'm no longer interested in the game, but it was a great interview.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    This is Pathfinder Online not POE, Path of Exile...

/sigh

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• MaricMaric Member UncommonPosts: 98
    Happy Goblinworks is sharing more and more info on a weekly basis. Looking forward to PFO.
  • bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    Originally posted by Czanrei
    [mod edit]

[mod edit]

btw looking forward to PFO i like how their game design

• jimdandy26jimdandy26 Member Posts: 527
    Based on what has been said/shown the major problem I already see is too much pnp. The dungeon design, to the "boring" pve content will doom the game. Part of the reason why EvE works is because of just how much room you have, shoving everyone together with a similar ruleset will be disasterous.

I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won.

To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled - because a right is a kind of power but they are too lazy or too cowardly to exercise it. The virtues which cloak these faults are called patience and forbearance.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Horrible design will doom this game.  They don't have a clue how people will abuse the pvp.