Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

square enix support

ekkeekke Member UncommonPosts: 67

Well i got FF14 when it origanly came out.... and ofcourse stopped playing after 1 day it was horrible.

So read that if you had the game you can just play from that when it is getting relaunched, porblem is the game was so horrible i just thown the box and everything in the bin.

So i contacted support and asked how i can get it all back just downloading or anything.

Apprently they have no record of my email, user name ... or anything.

Well not going to go buy the game again, but hope the rest of you are not in the same boat.

It is a shame the game looks great. 

Comments

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    and you felt the need to make a thread and tell us this why?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• BlazeyerBlazeyer Member UncommonPosts: 562
    Try your SE account? It still has my FFXI and FFXIV account info. I think you had to make a SE account before you could even play XIV. I don't think it would have erased your information. Maybe you just used a old email?
  • Snowdon_CloudripperSnowdon_Cloudripper Member CommonPosts: 584
    The real question here is SE at fault or are you for throwing away the info for your disk? If you have your code still for the game it might still work . I am going to re buy it PC and PS3 one for nostalgia because I still have the original ffxiv box , and two to reinvest in the company.

http://absoluteretribution.enjin.com/ Guild Website and Recruitment link

• EdeusEdeus Member CommonPosts: 506

Well it's you're fault for throwing the box away...  dont you know everygame/book/dvd you ever buy goes on a shelf as part of a collection :P

It's SE's fault for not making a simple account system where as long as you bought the game at some time, you can always dl it at any time and verifying the account by an email you regularly use, instead of the current SE account BS we have to grind through!

/end rant

Taru-Gallante-Blood elf-Elysean-Kelari-Crime Fighting-Imperial Agent

• DfixDfix Member UncommonPosts: 238
    Not dumb enough to throw away my game and box so no, not in the same boat.

Vivik-Cerberus
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by ekke

Well i got FF14 when it origanly came out.... and ofcourse stopped playing after 1 day it was horrible.

So read that if you had the game you can just play from that when it is getting relaunched, porblem is the game was so horrible i just thown the box and everything in the bin.

So i contacted support and asked how i can get it all back just downloading or anything.

Apprently they have no record of my email, user name ... or anything.

Well not going to go buy the game again, but hope the rest of you are not in the same boat.

It is a shame the game looks great. 

i tried to log in to my FF14 account on square enix website and it didnt exist. Neither my account name or email existed in their system.

I checked and old email they sent me when i first bought the game and changed my password through the link that was provided in that old email, and i could log in. Apparently the database for FF14 is totally different to the one in square enix website. If you notice ff14 has a different website away from square enix in general.

EDIT: to be a bit more clear here, your FF14 account is not the same as your SE account. And it wont show up in SE either

• ekkeekke Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Originally posted by Sephiroso
    and you felt the need to make a thread and tell us this why?

boredom :)

• AllizarAllizar Member Posts: 54

You had to have a login account to play regardless. If you don't know what email you used to sign up or you lost the login information then you can't blame SE for that. There is a baseline of information you have to have(access to the email you used for your login) to prevent theft.