Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: Subscription Free Version Coming February 5th

2»

Comments

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    So far been really enjoying this title!
  • berlightberlight Member UncommonPosts: 345
    Originally posted by kirak2009

I picked it up yesterday, felt the little extras for the founders pack were well worth it, inventory alone  got me

You can buy all the inventory slots/character slots in the shop when it goes in f2p for just a few $$$$, in my opinion they are ripping people off...they are not clear about what they will sell in the cash shop and are taking advantage of few or none information about it, but Raven confirmed this in the EU forums.

Example:

You bought the game now for 24.99E while its a few days ahead from being f2p misslead by those "awesome" rewards, when the cash  shop opens the inventory slots/character slots  will be 1 or 2€ each...

Beta tester maniac

• GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,186
    Originally posted by berlight
    Originally posted by kirak2009

I picked it up yesterday, felt the little extras for the founders pack were well worth it, inventory alone  got me

You can buy all the inventory slots/character slots in the shop when it goes in f2p for just a few $$$$, in my opinion they are ripping people off...they are not clear about what they will sell in the cash shop and are taking advantage of few or none information about it, but Raven confirmed this in the EU forums.

Example:

You bought the game now for 24.99E while its a few days ahead from being f2p misslead by those "awesome" rewards, when the cash  shop opens the inventory slots/character slots  will be 1 or 2€ each...

I can gurantee buying 6 character and 3 bank slots is going to cost way more than 22€ (g2play).

20 broker slots won't probably be for sale in the cash shop.

Not to mention you get almost a month worth of Tera Club which costs 13€'s alone.

You are probably looking at 100€~~ value in the founder pack. Even if you don't use the extra character slots the bank slots are probably closer to 10€-15€ each.

• saranyasaranya Member Posts: 33
    picked up the founders for $20 also.  it's pretty much a nobrainer if you plan to play the game for at least a month.  Anyways,  just having all the bankslots, 8 char slots and account wide mount for each character makes it worth it.  It'll cost way more than that with the cashshop judging by the way they do current pricing in the shop.