Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] Marvel Heroes: Marvel Heroes We'd Like to See

Comments

• YizleYizle Member Posts: 517

I may have to find that dvd and throw it again

That and Fritz the Cat

• PyukPyuk Member UncommonPosts: 762
    The original Kree Soldier, Captain Mar-Vel.

I make spreadsheets at work - I don't want to make them for the games I play.

• SpeyederSpeyeder Member Posts: 2
    Random, the origional. Blink, and wolfsbane
  • Originally posted by Samhael
    I thought Nightcrawler was dead? (and hadn't been brought back to life... yet)

nightcrawler is currently dead but i dont think there is anything that says this game takes place after that

• RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279
    Originally posted by gaou
    Originally posted by Samhael

nightcrawler is currently dead but i dont think there is anything that says this game takes place after that

Your probubly right, given how meny of the X-men got killed off or depowered. The only way this game would work is if they keep it before House of M.

As for me X-23 would be my go to girl. Honestly shes more badass than wolverine and almost killed him when they first met.

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• Wraith0Wraith0 Member UncommonPosts: 46
    I was very pleased to see my fav merc with a mouth already in the game.  Now they need to add Psylock
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

if its really a true marvel mmo it should have all marvel heroes found on the good old pepsi cards.

but im only interested in:

Psylocke, Lorna Dane(Polaris), Gambit, Jubilee, Anna Marie(Rogue), Eternity, Domino, Callisto, Morbid (cool villain to beat in pve :D).

• jimdandy26jimdandy26 Member Posts: 527
    Originally posted by Rayshe
    Originally posted by gaou
    Originally posted by Samhael

Your probubly right, given how meny of the X-men got killed off or depowered. The only way this game would work is if they keep it before House of M.

As for me X-23 would be my go to girl. Honestly shes more badass than wolverine and almost killed him when they first met.

The newest even repowered basically all of the mutants unfortunately :(

I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won.

To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled - because a right is a kind of power but they are too lazy or too cowardly to exercise it. The virtues which cloak these faults are called patience and forbearance.

• MannyManaMannyMana Member UncommonPosts: 121

VENOM as a playable character. Preferably the Eddie Brock variant but I will make due with the Flash Thompson version.

• upperbridgesupperbridges Member Posts: 1

I hope see soon:

Iceman, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Havok, Beast, Quicksilver, Silver Surfer, Elektra, Sue and Reed Richards, Dr. Strange, Nick Fury and Ghostrider (of course)

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Beast and Nightcrawler were always my favorites. Without them what is there for me!?!! :(

• NonderyonNonderyon Member UncommonPosts: 189
    I want to see: Spiral, Psylock, Moon Knight...
  • KoroniliusKoronilius Member Posts: 2
    Would like to see more X-Characters and It would be great if we could get Age of Apocalypse costume options. Also Blade, Moon Knight, Valkyrie. Ultimates 3 costume options.
  • KoroniliusKoronilius Member Posts: 2
    And Old Man Logan costume for Wolverine
  • DraghmusDraghmus Member Posts: 1
    I would love to see X-Man (aka Nate Grey), but I think that would never been possible, with a character with almost the exactly same powers than him in the game already (Jean Grey, his mother).
  • ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690
    I just hope the story and combat is good because everything else after that would be the icing on the cake.
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Black Bolt
    molecule man!

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • LimbolostofLimbolostof Member Posts: 1

I'd love to see Magik (Illyana Raspution) on this game, her powers are a little hard to pit in a game but if they so i bet it whould look amazing! I'd also love to see Songbird in the game, shes an epic cheracter in my eyes and her powers whould look epic in the game. My third pick whould have to be be vision, hes been in the  backgroung a couple times in some videos, and im guessing hell be announced when the game launches.

• theniffrigtheniffrig Member UncommonPosts: 351

She Hulk: Because she's awesome!

Shard: She's one of those lesser known X-Men

Gambit: He needs no introduction.

• erictlewiserictlewis Member UncommonPosts: 3,022
    I would have to say gambit, nightcrawler,  and there are several other leser known xmen to add.  
  • bakabrödbakabröd Member Posts: 129
    gambit is cool.
  • cyriciancyrician Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Gambit !!!!!! Gambit !!!!! And x man and Forge

Current games;
    Star treck online
    Rift
    Eve online
    Firefall

• cyriciancyrician Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Gambit !!! Gambit !! Nate grey Forge

Current games;
    Star treck online
    Rift
    Eve online
    Firefall

• wildtalentwildtalent Member UncommonPosts: 380
    I don't think there is much to worry about here.  In fact it might be said that the absence of some fan favorites is a good thing.  It allows them room to grow.  As expacs and updates roll out for the game so will new characters to play.

• TolrocTolroc Member UncommonPosts: 111
    Gambit, Iceman, Mr. Fantastic, and the Invisible Woman. I'm surprised Sue and Reed aren't in the roster to start with that way you have the complete Fantastic Four. Sue was awesome in MUA.