Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

9.99 on amazon ATM

ciidciid Member UncommonPosts: 184
Couldnt pull the trigger at 20 bucks but for 10 bucks screw it. Maybe i wont get to 30 again like in the beta and be bored out of my mind.

Comments

• bleyzwunbleyzwun Member UncommonPosts: 1,087
    Isn't this game F2P now, or gonna be?
  • jacklojacklo Member Posts: 570

Just in case you've been living under a rock recently, it goes F2P on February 5.

However you may want to buy to get "founder" status. Just a heads up.

• ciidciid Member UncommonPosts: 184
    You get a bunch of "Founder" stuff for buying a key/box.
  • OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147
    10 dollars for all the stuff that you get, well worth it.
  • DeadvoltDeadvolt Member UncommonPosts: 55
    It's only on the US amazon site, but it shouldn't matter because of the buy and download thing...it still grants founders though right?

Ganking? Me!? That's absurd!! I leave THAT to the lawyers!

• ciidciid Member UncommonPosts: 184
    Originally posted by Deadvolt
    It's only on the US amazon site, but it shouldn't matter because of the buy and download thing...it still grants founders though right?

Right

Originally posted by ciid

Right

Excellent, excuse me, I need to have a "shut up and take my money" moment

Right

Well it seems you can only get this deal if you're in the US. I reached checkout and got: "Game Downloads are only available to US customers". I'm one unhappy canuck.

• Iceman8235Iceman8235 Member UncommonPosts: 205

Right

Well it seems you can only get this deal if you're in the US. I reached checkout and got: "Game Downloads are only available to US customers". I'm one unhappy canuck.

that sucks der eh bob?

• PNM_JenningsPNM_Jennings Member UncommonPosts: 1,093

perfect. i've been waiting for this since the f2p news broke.

EDIT: thanks for the tip, op!

• XirikXirik Member UncommonPosts: 440
    Yeah now that the game is gone fromt he offficial store the ability to get founder status is getting harder to get. Now is the best time to get it as this offer is not going to be around forever and I assume that enmasse makes sure nobody sells digital copies of it.  The only way then will be to buy a box copy of the game and those will be in limited supply.

"You have some serious mental issues you may need to seek some help for. There are others who post things, but do not post them in the way you do. Out of every person who posts crazy shit in this forum, you have some of the craziest and scariest" -FarReach

• strangepowersstrangepowers Member UncommonPosts: 630

Originally posted by Deadvolt Originally posted by ciid Originally posted by Deadvolt It's only on the US amazon site, but it shouldn't matter because of the buy and download thing...it still grants founders though right?
    Right

Can't you use a proxy to buy it?

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145
    It's funny how well this last minute sale is working, #7 in sales for all video games/merchandise across amazon and miles ahead of second place for RPG games. Good to know theres going to be a lot of new players for me to gank. :D

• EvolvedMonkyEvolvedMonky Member Posts: 549
    R you sure youll get the founders if you buy it now..... There site is pretty much down ( i think the news section works) So you cant register it.. And the site might come back up with no option to put in a cd key anymore. Plus theres also the possibility that you wont be able to register it till tomorrow and you have to buy it before the fifth to get founder.

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904
    Originally posted by EvolvedMonky
    R you sure youll get the founders if you buy it now..... There site is pretty much down ( i think the news section works) So you cant register it.. And the site might come back up with no option to put in a cd key anymore. Plus theres also the possibility that you wont be able to register it till tomorrow and you have to buy it before the fifth to get founder.

As long as supplies last (this goes for both EU and NA) you can purchase one unit and receive Founder status.

Since you're in the USA, I posted En Masse's answer just for added safety.

http://support.enmasse.com/tera/tera-rising-play-for-free#What_are_the_different_account_tiers?

• EvolvedMonkyEvolvedMonky Member Posts: 549
    Ya I bought it a few days ago just for the 8 character slots per server.  

• theoneandonlytheoneandonly Member Posts: 102

Just wonder what they gonna do with chars already on your account?

fe After all server merges in Swtor i got left with 12 chars on one server all playable.

How they gonna imploy this 2 chars per server?

• MortisRexMortisRex Member UncommonPosts: 350
    Thanks for the heads up OP, I went ahead and sprang for the 10 bucks.
  • DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by theoneandonly

fe After all server merges in Swtor i got left with 12 chars on one server all playable.

Everyone playing up until today is a founder and has 8 spots. There isn't going to be any server merges anymore so it wont be an issue. They've already done all the merging they'll ever need to.

• theoneandonlytheoneandonly Member Posts: 102
    Originally posted by DamonVile
    Originally posted by theoneandonly

Everyone playing up until today is a founder and has 8 spots. There isn't going to be any server merges anymore so it wont be an issue. They've already done all the merging they'll ever need to.

most of my const party on holiday i created 8 chars on diffrent server on F2P acc. 3 of them got to their 40s. Just out of curosity will they let my play all my F@P chars or i`ll have to choose?

Allso heard from the birdie thats server transwer will be allowed. But seen nothing in EU patch notes?

• bl00dfight3rbl00dfight3r Member Posts: 1
    I will give 15$ to whoever buys me the game cd key. I will pay with paypal, it would be really appreciated. I am from Canada...