Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Opinion: Why WWIIOL is dead.

Comments

• david06david06 Member Posts: 183

Originally posted by swindlers
    Originally posted by Stug For a dead game I'm seeing more vets coming back this last month. Game is far from dead guys, sorry for you.
    You mean the people that have been gone for over a yr and then come back talking like they're dedicated? Only to leave a month or two down the road? Those vets? Its clockwork. Same 12 people. Hooray we're back, we love this game, gone one month later.

What sucks is that the people who stayed subscribed are ignored. Whatever market research CRS does do seems to be focused exclusively on exit polls, so you get situations where the same people unsub because of some new feature they don't like(the FRU for instance), CRS removes or nerfs the feature and the rest of the playerbase is stuck with the results.

The company really didn't care about it's subscribers until they all left, which is why they blew off all criticism until after 1.34 when a bunch of players who had stuck with them left simply because they could not play the game due to bugs and performance issues. Even when 1.34 was live they were in denial about how bad it was.

• BodkinBarberBodkinBarber Member Posts: 106
    Originally posted by Stug
    For a dead game I'm seeing more vets coming back this last month. Game is far from dead guys, sorry for you.

What vets?

• HodoHodo Member Posts: 542
    Originally posted by BodkinBarber
    Originally posted by Stug
    For a dead game I'm seeing more vets coming back this last month. Game is far from dead guys, sorry for you.

What vets?

The ones who are working with the parachuting dogs.

So much crap, so little quality.

• ginzoginzo Member Posts: 23
    Balderdash.  Everyone knows dogs weren't invented until 1958.  
  • pittpetepittpete Member Posts: 233

I saw a couple Youtube videos last night on WOT.

You can see through buildings and bushes?

They were showing the red outlines of enemy tanks as well as their tags.

Does it really highlight the enemy for you or is that an addon or something?

• depot12depot12 Member Posts: 156
    Originally posted by pittpete

WOT forum is over there ---> 

Somebody brought up WOT and I was asking.

^

l

l

l

l

l

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Could this game release on the PS4 updated to save it?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• swindlersswindlers Member Posts: 27

I saw a couple of web pages last night on WWIIONLINE.

You can download a hack for a no bush "bug", as they like to call it in game.

You can download a hack to see inside buildings.

You can download a hack to see red outlines on targets.

But as DOC stated. Things like this are better off unknown so it doesn't do more damage than good.........

• axishatraxishatr Member UncommonPosts: 167

It's funny how "someone" brings up hacking huh?

How's that "china hack" working for you B  A  R?

When crs tried to save their game and sold out to the china devs.....suddenly there was a "china hack".

Look it up.  Maybe it still works.

CHINA HACK  WWIIOL

ESP, NO BUSH, AIM BOT

Funny how someone is looking at WOT info and finds the hacks right away.  Were you researching your next game to be "good at since day one?"

LMAO

You just made my day.

• mlinemline Member Posts: 14

I dont think Pittpete was talking about hacks in WoT, he is probably refering to the arcade style of enemies 'highlighting' when 'spotted' by your or another tank's crew within radio range. Its not a simulator, and doesnt try to be, its more like a game of MicroMachines and so needs these arcade style spotting and targeting aids because of the faster pace of the game.

Its a great game Pete, easy to pick up and put down (unfortunately it can be addicting!), but it certainly is a Pay to Win game if you want to do well in it.

Thats exactly what I was talking about.

The red outline that enemy tanks had when they went behind trees or something.

It's hard for any of the haters to actually read anything before posting because they can't see past their blinding anger for the game devs.

If people still enjoy playing they are labeled fanbois.

If people support the game, they are idiots

If people help others on the games forums they are secret mods with inside information.

If people want the game to succeed their labeled Devs in disguise with an agenda.

Imagine if they used their time and negative energy to actually do something positive for themselves or their families?

Must be pretty rough spending day after day posting about their disdain for a game and it's developers.

• rendusrendus Member UncommonPosts: 329

Imagine if they used their time and negative energy to actually do something positive for themselves or their families?

Oh the drama, Think of your Children!!

I spend a couple of minutes a day posting in this forum.  The other 1438 minutes in the day are spent doing non-ww2online related activities.  The game consumes way more of your time than mine.

Originally posted by rendus

I spend a couple of minutes a day posting in this forum.  The other 1438 minutes in the day are spent doing non-ww2online related activities.  The game consumes way more of your time than mine.

LMAO

This is the best post of the year by far.  So much truth in rendus' post.  Amen brother.

Now off to my family and friends......

• wrath04wrath04 Member Posts: 89
    Originally posted by axishatr
    Originally posted by rendus

LMAO

This is the best post of the year by far.  So much truth in rendus' post.  Amen brother.

Now off to my family and friends......

Lies! You have friends???

• CeTheGreatCeTheGreat Member Posts: 84
    Its like the same 5 people who post with beef lulz. Guessing they got the ban hammer and feel the urge to flame in an arena that will let em.

• OziiusOziius Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    Another why x is dead post... Color me surprised lol. 

That is because they are desperate.

Still begging for money from steam to pay for their game because, simply put, subscriptions from 11 years of gaming couldn't support them.  Thats right, for whatever the reason, the game is nearly dead after 11 years.  Sub pricing?  Product fails?  Why are they begging for money?

The thing is I dont see the game doing much even IF steam comes through.  Beg your current members to vote you up.  Keep sending out spam email begging for YES votes.  Sad deal.

CE, is there a "go over there" thread or email being passed around?  You've surprised me being here.  You HATED crs.  Your love for the game and the "need" that crs put upon you must have really pushed you.....

I bet my farm that the crs gestapo has a "go defend your girlfriends honor" message.  Maybe I've even been told by current HC members.....just maybe.

Anyway, its out of shear desperation and like I've said before....it's like trying to save your dieing grandfather that is laying on his death bed.  To little to late.  Someone should have made him quit smoking YEARS before.

We tried to help crs with input and in my case, pricing plea's.  Yes, I got banned because of it.  Because I begged for cheaper pricing.  $9.99 instead of $18, or $30 now.  I got banned for begging.....crs is trying to stay alive with begging.  Sort of funny isn't it.

I've never seen a company spam inbox's begging for subs, money, and votes.  You are a sad group. 

CE, buddy, I am disappointed.  Just don't let them yank you around.

S!

Originally posted by CeTheGreat
    Its like the same 5 people who post with beef lulz. Guessing they got the ban hammer and feel the urge to flame in an arena that will let em.

So you agree with the forum policy of deleting threads and banning people who voice their opinions?

You can voice, but its how you voice that opinion. Instead of saying " this fn game sucks" offer a suggestion or post in a fashion that isn't mallas or violating forum tos

CE you know you really can't say anything.  It also depends on the mood of the person with the axe.  Say a little dimpled troll for instance. 

You know that.

You can voice, but its how you voice that opinion. Instead of saying " this fn game sucks" offer a suggestion or post in a fashion that isn't mallas or violating forum tos

You believe pointing out that $17.99 for a premium account is too high a subscription cost to get new players on board is against TOS?

You believe people saying they are unhappy that CRS wasted development time on Rapid Assault when people were led to believe they were paying for the continued development of WW2 online is against TOS?

You believe that anyone who questions the timing of server resets is violating TOS?

Look, I'm not an RA fan. Ive stated that a few times. But its what CRS feel is right. Its a 12 year old game, they must be doing something right. Is RA the answer? I don't think so, but its not my call. I pay $30 a month and as long as I can log in and camp your ABs, I'm happy.

You know as well as I do that the ps forums are highly monitored, you expect them to allow that kind of flaming? Ooook

Look, I'm not an RA fan. Ive stated that a few times. But its what CRS feel is right. Its a 12 year old game, they must be doing something right. Is RA the answer? I don't think so, but its not my call. I pay $30 a month and as long as I can log in and camp your ABs, I'm happy.

You know as well as I do that the ps forums are highly monitored, you expect them to allow that kind of flaming? Ooook

So you admit the WW2online (playschool) forums are highly moderated but you look badly upon people posting their true thoughts about CRS decisions (such as the pricing and server resets) on the MMORPG forums?

"Its like the same 5 people who post with beef lulz. Guessing they got the ban hammer and feel the urge to flame in an arena that will let em."

Yes ps forums are monitored, but like I said ( if people could read) is that its all in your approach. You go posting like a raging lunatic, id ban you to.

This discussion has been closed.