Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today's Adventure with Jetli

GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576

So today 1/30 in the year 2013

I am going to find the jetli token that looks like this

If anyone has any suggestions on where to find it I would appreciate it. Otherwise I will report back whether I fail or complete my epic adventure in token collecting.

Comments

• GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576

Running commentary...

Decided to start off my search in Evil Man valley because it is a place I rarely go and I assume a place I rarely go would have the item I never find....Logic...it is whats for dinner

9:32 in game time.

found my first box within minutes of climbing the mountains but alas...wrong token.

9:42

Did you know Evil Man valley has a full cave complex underneath? I didn't I have been lost inside for five minutes now, and it is full of annoying bad guys.

NPC's in this game are rarely deadly but there are enough of them in this cave to seriously slow down my token searching

9:52 - Got lost in the cave...if anyone wants to go inside the entrance is at 760.739 good place to hide if you have a price on your head but a lousy place to look for jetli tokens.

10:02 - about to call it quits in evil man...just a crap time waste of a cave when I walk through the local village...and on top of a house I see a silver treasure box

still not the right token but it felt nice after that time sink of a cave to get any token.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Gary could you explain the Jet Li token system?

Edit - That cave was my old hide out... That was the one I got captured in when I had a 100L bounty... In retrospec it was pretty obvious hide out. A criminal hiding in a cave, in Evil Mens valley... What a surpeise right?

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
    Originally posted by bcbully
    Gary could you explain the Jet Li token system?

It is an event that runs till feb 8th I believe where you can run to the event guy in the banks and exchange them for items,

there are two tiers the easy one can give you exp absorption pill (the good 250% ones) daily

the hard kind gives you a hose 5 exp absorption pills and some other stuff

I always find my tokens in those treasure boxes spread out over the lands, so it is kind of an exploration event which is nice.

here have a link I am looking for tokens :P

http://www.ageofwushu.com/static/jetli_event/

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Bookmarked. I was wondering which were rare and which were not.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
    Originally posted by bcbully
    Bookmarked. I was wondering which were rare and which were not.

the one I am looking for is the true "Rare" one, the others you find all over the place ...though some more than others.

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,627
    That was the most epic 30 minute adventure ever.
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

Originally posted by Betaguy
    That was the most epic 30 minute adventure ever.

I prefer legendary to epic...epic is overused.

PART 2

- of the critically aclaimed epic journey called by some the "most epic"

- In part one I found 6 chest none with the token I was looking for

In which, after a small break, we go into THE NORTHERN DESSERT

1050- The first thing that happens in TND is you have to run through a bunch of bad guys, welcome to TND.

1056- Looking at the map I nearly get killed by a local rodent, note to self NPC's hit hard in The Northern Dessert

1101- I am starting to see why this stupid token is on sale at times for 500 liang..'

This is the first box I have found in TND

(it is in the upper left corner)

but at least it is jade...still not the right token.

1115: screw this token and this stupid jetli quest and the horse and all that other stuff

after 10 minutes of wandering around the dessert finding nothing at all I think It is time to go and then  I find this next to the coachman

Literally right next to the coachman....still not the right token but I got a recipie...guess I will keep looking here for a bit.

11:16- found a box 10 feet away from the last one...it had 5 jetli tokens in it...none of which were the one I am looking for.

1130- I have found many boxes, and passed by many veins of silver and gold but still...The Northern Dessert is a bust for me gonna move out. The last token eludes me

• bluemagibluemagi Member UncommonPosts: 43
    I got mine off a wooden gift box XD  It gave me the xp pills + the 30 day fast horse :)
    Originally posted by bluemagi
    I got mine off a wooden gift box XD  It gave me the xp pills + the 30 day fast horse :)

and here I am fighting through hordes of norther dessert mobs for jade box's :P

do you remember which area you found it in?

• AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292

easiest one.. go to mini instances, avoid mobs search chest, leave go again do 6times>go to next one>do 6times>...

in chinese version during event You had like 95% chance to find chest at each run, they have few spots in each, some are inside houses so look around

• DaezAsterDaezAster Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Thought they had a jet li npc you could train with or something.  Have a few of those jet li tokens from random boxes, was hoping they were for some jet li skills. You're really romanticizing the epicness here :)
  • kirak2009kirak2009 Member UncommonPosts: 543

hehe nice adventure,  fun to get out amd look around wushu every once in the while,  treasure box hunting always fun way to kill an hour or two

"All expectation leads to suffering" Buhhda

• bluemagibluemagi Member UncommonPosts: 43
    I got it in Chengdu by the farm near the gate to the city :).  It was totally random lol.  Gonna sell that horse for 5 ding haha j/k :)
  • DashiDMVDashiDMV Member Posts: 362

Yeah I open about 20-30 boxes a day of all types. Never got that one. 

The thing I wonder is I wonder if they need to be "unlocked" from a certain chest before you see them again. The reason I wonder is because for 3 weeks I opened every kind of chest except for the silver ones. Never saw them. Finally found one and got a JetLi token I was missing. Went back and the first non silver chest I open gave me another one. Now have 9 when I never saw that one before.

People are selling that token for 1.5 Ding and up so I wonder if you get one in your inventory that you will start to get others or if it is just a random super rare. I would have though so if I didn't have that experience with the silver chest.