Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Quaggan Backpack.......

MaephistoMaephisto Member Posts: 632

Is going to make Anet millions.......

Anyways, I found this link that goes over everything from the recent patch.   You can get your ascended gear easier now and there is new loot from karma vendors in Cursed Shore. 

http://dulfy.net/2013/01/28/gw2-flame-and-frost-patch-guide/

Would have been nice to use karma for P/V/T trinkets.......I spent untold amounts of WvW badges getting them.

All in all, this is an awesome patch.  Cant wait to see how anet will make ascended gear attainable through WvW.

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    backpack is cute but overall was really hoping for more than just those two items added to the CS....

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    Originally posted by Aerowyn
    backpack is cute but overall was really hoping for more than just those two items added to the CS....

Me too!!! 

(just to prove to all the members of the Wish Eyelolled Would Shut the Hell Up About GW2 Club, that I do have criticisms about the game as well)

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• MaephistoMaephisto Member Posts: 632

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969

I honestly did an eye roll when I saw the backpack. It kills immersion for me when you see things like that in a game. But, since it is huge cash draw for Anet, I am sure there will be plenty more where that came from.

But on a lighter note, I am finally starting to like GW2. I wasn't about to give up on the game. Necromancer is really fun.

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Originally posted by Thorkune

I honestly did an eye roll when I saw the backpack. It kills immersion for me when you see things like that in a game. But, since it is huge cash draw for Anet, I am sure there will be plenty more where that came from.

But on a lighter note, I am finally starting to like GW2. I wasn't about to give up on the game. Necromancer is really fun.

Just reached 80 on a necro, having a lot of fun with a heavy condition staff / axe-dagger blend. Still love the mesmer, but necro is a blast as well. It's crazy how completely different the playstyles are between these two squishies (and elementalists). 

Oderint, dum metuant.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

agreed. I think they also need to add pve armor skins, not just social. I dont even use the social cloths in towns. Need more options

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969
    Originally posted by Volkon
    Originally posted by Thorkune

Just reached 80 on a necro, having a lot of fun with a heavy condition staff / axe-dagger blend. Still love the mesmer, but necro is a blast as well. It's crazy how completely different the playstyles are between these two squishies (and elementalists). 

I went with Scepter/Dagger. I look like pig pen from Charlie Brown with all of the AOE clouds I drop lol.

• XithrylXithryl Member UncommonPosts: 256

Seeing how they aren't pushing so much into the store, leads me to believe they are doing ok with money and don't need to funnel us into purchasing a crap ton of stuff, they know we will from the store. I do of course wan't to see more stuff and I am sure we will see it in due time.

Also, where are the shirts we voted on?! I would buy 2 of them right now!