Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

At what level can you start Large Scale Group PvE?

MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

I really dislike level grinding to unlock stuff like this.

But seem like most MMO's put in restricitons like that.

What level can I start doing large scale group PvE?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

Comments

• KilraneKilrane Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Originally posted by MMOExposed

I really dislike level grinding to unlock stuff like this.

But seem like most MMO's put in restricitons like that.

What level can I start doing large scale group PvE?

http://vanguard.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeons

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085

Dungeons starts with level 3 or 4 on Isle of Dawn, and about level 7 in the normal game.

Early dungeons are manageable (but not too well, you probably will die frequently) solo.

Depending upon your class, equipment, level and playing skill you might still be able to manage certain dungeons at a later point.(*)

Raiding starts earliest at 48. Most people wait until 50 or 51 before they really start raiding because these levels cause huge differences.

Nobody forces you to ever do group content; my sorcereress basically soloed everything to 50 because its just so quick to solo on a sorcerer by just mass killing mobs.

(*) For example, as a level 55 with raid gear and cherry picking the mobs I wanted with my flying mount, I managed to solo parts of Rhaz Inkur to get my special ability from there. At the levels you are expected to do that dungeon - level 45+ - though, thats completely out of the question.