Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

can anyone suggest decent wireless headphones?

IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

pretty much as the title says. i kinda wanna retire my gamer headphones i have as i keep catching the cord on stuff and am slowly breaking them. 

i typically hate wireless as i have always been a wired gamer. that said i have no real idea what a decent pair of wireless headphones are anymore. 

recently i bought a logitech H800 wireless but had to return them as they had horrible clicking/static noise that drove me insane while trying to audio chat on skype as well as play video games with. 

was looking at some of the G900 gamer ones logitech has out but 160 bucks its a little much if they suffer the same issue as the H800 i bought for 134 bucks. 

i dont even know if the Sony wireless rf mdrrf985rk are any good for what they are asking for them :/ 

this is what im currently using.. which has served me even now slightly cracked from being dropped and caught on crap well

Ideazon Banshee headphones

so if anyone knows of any quality review sites or of any decently priced (150 or less) wireless headphones that wont break right after opening the box or give me popping/crackling/static please let me know :/

while i love my current headphones the wire is just  getting in the way and i dont feel like trying to mount it in the roof lol

Comments

• Arc_XArc_X Member UncommonPosts: 38

Logitech G930.

If you want to review headphones, I'd recommend going onto Newegg.com and sort by the highest ratings first and then choosing from like the top 5 there. Generally can't go wrong that way,

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    Originally posted by Arc_X

Logitech G930.

If you want to review headphones, I'd recommend going onto Newegg.com and sort by the highest ratings first and then choosing from like the top 5 there. Generally can't go wrong that way,

I've had nothing but problems with my 930s.. The drivers are crap.  I went back to Sennheiser.

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

see thats what i thought too, as i like logitech its just most of the wireless reviews i have seen on their headphones have had horrible sound quality :/ thats why i didnt buy the 900+ ones i saw tonight. or the sony as i simply dont know if its a worthwhile investment. 

granted the 800 had a crap 6hr battery (ha i would kill that in no time) and was decent minus the weak non-sterio sound.. but it seems a majority of people get really bad crackle or static with logitech stuff. and sony have no battery replacement without replacing the whole unit.. so droping 100++ for headphones that might have corroded batteries in a few months or a year isnt exactly something i want either :/

i just havent bothered with wireless headsets at all, so never know good brands from bad :/  i cant pick out the intel or the amd out of the rest of the junk if ya know what i mean lol