Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Oh.

Sauteed_OnionSauteed_Onion Little Rock, ARPosts: 33Member

They were serious.

Good luck on this one fellas. Looks like a sure fire hit.. Yeeahha, ZOmbies!! They'll eat it up. Woo! Yeah.

Tagged:

Comments

• syntax42syntax42 USAPosts: 1,373Member Uncommon

I had to check my calendar... not April 1st yet...

Gamplay matters, and I can't judge what I haven't seen of it.  However, what I can see are the graphics in the screenshots.  Those are about as good as Postal 2, which released in 2003 -- and it was a low-budget title.  By today's standards, the screenshots are too far behind modern graphics to even judge them against any other game being released.

I hope the developers read this and change the direction of their graphics or improve them greatly.  You don't have to have Far Cry 3 graphics to look good, but at least look better than World of Warcraft if you want a serious audience.  Either do that, or change the game to a 2-Dish game like Dead Frontier.

• NikopolNikopol The ZonePosts: 626Member Uncommon
    Nevertheless, I must admit the option to stay a zombie and play as a zombie is cool. :)
  • MdpatsMdpats Peekskill, NYPosts: 176Member Uncommon
    Interesting......