Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dwarfs...

2»

Comments

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by XAPGames

Dwemer ghost (?) in Morrowind.

Should also mention the fat one in the corpus commune. If it hasn't been already.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• LatronusLatronus Member Posts: 692
    Originally posted by Grimula

Gnomes >Brownies > Dwarves > Halflings

Gnomes are the best midget race ! we need more gnomes

Gnomes with pointy hats

Then we can have Gnome punting competitions!   Oh what fun we could have.

• LatronusLatronus Member Posts: 692
    Originally posted by Axxar
    Originally posted by NoradXIIX
    Unfortunately no dwarfs, they gotta respect the lore.

Tell that to Blizzard who stole pandas from asia! :D 

Nah just kidding but they could change that part! 

Well Pandaren are in WarCraft 3, so they're part of the lore!

Now keep in mind that I'm not a Warcraft player, but weren't they added as an April Fools joke?  Not trying to flame/derail, just thought I read that somewhere a while back.  I'm probably wrong though.

Oh well, if they ever did add dwarfs, they'd probably be as ugly or uglier than the elves.  I mean my goodness, they look like they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down with their faces.  Just my opinion.

• NonderyonNonderyon Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Originally posted by ShakyMo
    I don't see the point, if they added dwemer, all they would be would be slightly lighter skinned atheist dark elves.

No, according to the lore, the Dwemer lose there bodies of the failing experiment process (something like mass disintegration, just ash left behind)...

But trapped or died out, sadly not in the lore clearly tell what happend to them ( i pick to trapped forever)

• Originally posted by Latronus
    Originally posted by NoradXIIX

Tell that to Blizzard who stole pandas from asia! :D 

Nah just kidding but they could change that part! 

Well Pandaren are in WarCraft 3, so they're part of the lore!

Now keep in mind that I'm not a Warcraft player, but weren't they added as an April Fools joke?  Not trying to flame/derail, just thought I read that somewhere a while back.  I'm probably wrong though.

Oh well, if they ever did add dwarfs, they'd probably be as ugly or uglier than the elves.  I mean my goodness, they look like they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down with their faces.  Just my opinion.

There was originally an April Fools featuring Pandaren. But later in an expansion they were actually added to the game. In some of the campaigns you would catch glimpses of a Pandaren wanderer, in the Orc campaign you controlled a Pandaren who assisted Rexxar and Pandaren Brewmasters were accessible as neutral heroes in multiplayer.

• maddog15amaddog15a Member UncommonPosts: 83

Well not really after all the Redguard are enemies of the Orcs, the High Elves view the Khajiit as a filthy race, and the Nord, the Dark Elves, and the Argonians have very bitter past of war and enslavement.

Even though its a 1000 years before Skyrim and Oblivion, its seems they've allready been alittle loose with the lore to start with.  So it wouldn't be too out there to say they couldn't add a new race or bring the dwemer back