Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join my guild and get a beta key!

2»

Comments

• Allacore69Allacore69 Member Posts: 839

Originally posted by Kabaal
    I'd be surprised if anyone stayed 5 mins after they recieve the key never mind launch.
    is it still a crime to be nice once in a while?
    At least im doing something nice for those who cant afford 200$ to 60$. And im not asking for money just for you click the join button.
    My god, you people think I want your soul or something.
    If they come just for the beta key, it's ok.
    We have plenty to spare. and at least 15 dedicated members since we started the blogger last year.
    I'm passing on the kindness that some people have shown me in the past.
    So i'm sorry.
    Dont know what else to say.
  • LokbergLokberg Member Posts: 315
    Since you can get your own key by following afew steps in another thread i dont see why people need to join a guild you can get it by doing the free 14 trial to pcgamer then cancel after you got your key and mount.

what i dont see is why would you need a mount in this game aint it instanced and the dire wolf companion do that mean ranger and/or druid will be in the game?
  • GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    Originally posted by Lokberg
    Since you can get your own key by following afew steps in another thread i dont see why people need to join a guild you can get it by doing the free 14 trial to pcgamer then cancel after you got your key and mount. what i dont see is why would you need a mount in this game aint it instanced and the dire wolf companion do that mean ranger and/or druid will be in the game?

Lets not be hasty here, the guys offering to pay people to join his guild. I'm willing to take that offer but I want my key up front! Don't freak, I'm kidding. I came to post about the PCgamer key but Lokberg beat me to it :( 

Originally posted by GrayGhost79

Originally posted by Lokberg Since you can get your own key by following afew steps in another thread i dont see why people need to join a guild you can get it by doing the free 14 trial to pcgamer then cancel after you got your key and mount. what i dont see is why would you need a mount in this game aint it instanced and the dire wolf companion do that mean ranger and/or druid will be in the game?
    Lets not be hasty here, the guys offering to pay people to join his guild. I'm willing to take that offer but I want my key up front! Don't freak, I'm kidding. I came to post about the PCgamer key but Lokberg beat me to it :( 
    the free trial still asks for 14.99$ up front then cancel anytime. I'm offering it for free and the promo for the code ends soon.

https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/IM/PCG/PCG-subscribe.jsp?cds_page_id=6340&cds_mag_code=PCG&id=1359499581731&lsid=30291646216025092&vid=1&cds_response_key=IHXH31A0N

Originally posted by Allacore69

Originally posted by Lokberg Since you can get your own key by following afew steps in another thread i dont see why people need to join a guild you can get it by doing the free 14 trial to pcgamer then cancel after you got your key and mount. what i dont see is why would you need a mount in this game aint it instanced and the dire wolf companion do that mean ranger and/or druid will be in the game?
    the free trial still asks for 14.99$ up front then cancel anytime. I'm offering it for free and the promo for the code ends soon.

Google play magazines > PC gamer > Free trial that you can cancel imediately after > Free Beta invite :) 

I need the posts stay away with your 4k post history hehe =)
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 250

I dont really see a reason why it can't be legit - as long as it is not alpha key.

Beta keys were passed down in numbers at PAX, E3 and other events. There were also keys in PC Gamer. If someone has extra keys from there, and wants to give it away, there is no reason to believe it is not legit.

Now alpha key - I don't know. Alpha key seems like a cake :p

... This time Lokberg.

... This time Lokberg.

Untill we met again bud *wink*

Alright we got some more keys left to fill up the roster to 20. So we are giving 4 more keys for anybody who wants to start in a guild when the game launches (yes our guild is reserved name for launch). If interested just comment at
    http://nwicewinddale.blogspot.com/2013/01/really-cool-dude.html#comment-form

• warmen_faithwarmen_faith Member Posts: 90
    Just left a message on the blog you linked! Would be cool to beta play this game with a guild.
  • pmreeb23pmreeb23 Member UncommonPosts: 65
    I PM'ed you and Left a message on the Blog. Lookin forward to playing with you guys :D

Originally posted by pmreeb23
    I PM'ed you and Left a message on the Blog. Lookin forward to playing with you guys :D
    Got ya dude. There being sent soon! If not tonight them tomarrow.

Originally posted by warmen_faith
    Just left a message on the blog you linked! Would be cool to beta play this game with a guild.
    Got you too bro! There being sent soon! If not tonight them tomarrow.

Originally posted by gillrmn
    I dont really see a reason why it can't be legit - as long as it is not alpha key. Beta keys were passed down in numbers at PAX, E3 and other events. There were also keys in PC Gamer. If someone has extra keys from there, and wants to give it away, there is no reason to believe it is not legit. Now alpha key - I don't know. Alpha key seems like a cake :p

Thank you dude. Not a lot of people thought this was for real. But as of tonight 6 lucky guildies recieved beta keys and mount keys!

• wodnywodny Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Is this European guild? :)
  • Darklotus79Darklotus79 Member Posts: 61
    Well I just commented on the blog..so lets see what happens..If it is legit I will defenitly comment on it. If beta keys are gone you should tell people they are.
  • Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713

Why would you advertise "Join my guild and get a beta key!" then follow that up with "You had better not be joining just to get a beta key!"

Thats like advertising "free Beer!" and then when they arrive saying "You guys better not just be here for free beer!"

• crestiecrestie Member Posts: 2

For those of you who are still having doubts if this is fake or not check my thread at this link.

I was giving away keys for a couple of days until I decided to close the thread today.

I am still able to get keys, although the thread became a hassle and decided to close it.

We are not asking you to stay for ever, we haven't even played the game yet.

All we are saying is, if you're looking to join a guild,  join ours and get an extra bonus.

I understand people will join just for the key, but we don't care, we are doing this to gain guild members and distribute beta keys.

Anyways, here are a few beta keys. (If you're lucky enough to snatch one please post a reply saying thanks.)

1.  RWP39-P8D-74KL

2.  PJH53-R7X-89PH

3.  LTW27-S9T-24KH

• wormedwormed Member UncommonPosts: 472

Thanks.

Taken: LTW27-S9T-24KH

Originally posted by crestie
    For those of you who are still having doubts if this is fake or not check my thread at this link.

I was giving away keys for a couple of days until I decided to close the thread today.

I am still able to get keys, although the thread became a hassle and decided to close it.

All we are saying is, if you're looking to join a guild,  join ours and get an extra bonus.

I understand people will join just for the key, but we don't care, we are doing this to gain guild members and distribute beta keys.

Anyways, here are a few beta keys. (If you're lucky enough to snatch one please post a reply saying thanks.)

1.  RWP39-P8D-74KL

2.  PJH53-R7X-89PH

3.  LTW27-S9T-24KH

thanx again dude!
    I couldent get anybody here to believe me.
  • crestiecrestie Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Allacore69

Originally posted by crestie

1.  RWP39-P8D-74KL

2.  PJH53-R7X-89PH

3.  LTW27-S9T-24KH

thanx again dude!
    I couldent get anybody here to believe me.

No problem, I'm glad to help. 

• SSJGotenx268SSJGotenx268 Member Posts: 63
    All taken :(