Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ask General Questions About the Game

Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430

I wanted us to have a thread where we could ask general questions about this deep and rich game world called Age of Wushu.

Are there any resource maps posted anywhere? I was looking to mine some lead and I know that there are some in Suzhou and Yanjing but does anyone know of other places? 

Comments

• EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145
    Originally posted by Sal1

I wanted us to have a thread where we could ask general questions about this deep and rich game world called Age of Wushu.

Are there any resource maps posted anywhere? I was looking to mine some lead and I know that there are some in Suzhou and Yanjing but does anyone know of other places? 

Whats deep and rich about it?

and No while there are some one node spots around the diferent map instances  Suzhou is the main map for lead. just like there is just one main silver, and gold map.  during release its expected to get more node fights , atm is fairly civil.

you can check all resoces a map has by using the filters on the bottom of the normal map. you can use the mining ui (live skill)  to check locations aswell.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

I tend to mine lead in Yanjin. Those are the two areas dueinr this CB. There are other areas still locked.

I have a question. What do you need to take to a scribe teacher inorder to "infuse" (I think that's the word) books?

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Originally posted by bcbully

I tend to mine lead in Yanjin. Those are the two areas dueinr this CB. There are other areas still locked.

I have a question. What do you need to take to a scribe teacher inorder to "infuse" (I think that's the word) books?

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576
    Originally posted by bcbully

define infuse.

Painters combine fragments into skill books, painter NPC's that is...all you need is the fragments.

Painters and Scholars can annotate books that increase learning speed...painters do external skills scribes do internal skills. These are done by PC's and I believe they need a copy of the skill to target but I Could be wrong I dropped scribe for musician.

• Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Originally posted by Eladi

Whats deep and rich about it?

and No while there are some one node spots around the diferent map instances  Suzhou is the main map for lead. just like there is just one main silver, and gold map.  during release its expected to get more node fights , atm is fairly civil.

you can check all resoces a map has by using the filters on the bottom of the normal map. you can use the mining ui (live skill)  to check locations aswell.

Ok thanks. Node fights? lol I better get stronger for that. I have been tooling around a bit. Some crafting, some guild stuff, some exploring but the 1 hour limitation has made for slow going on the strength side of things.

• django-djangodjango-django Member Posts: 115
    Don't know if this is out there, but does anyone know if land will be available on the other scenes yet to be released?
  • DarkfallFanaticDarkfallFanatic Member Posts: 96
    Where does one exchange honor tokens that you get from spying? I went to my information officer but see nothing. I was under the impression that I could exchange them for skill books. 

LF some beggers.

How do I get the 10 min drunk debuff?  <Wandering Soul> the only way?

Can I still use with the normal 45 sec drunk buff you get from wine?

Originally posted by tommy-xx
    Don't know if this is out there, but does anyone know if land will be available on the other scenes yet to be released?

As far as I know, yes.

• Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Originally posted by DarkfallFanatic
    Where does one exchange honor tokens that you get from spying? I went to my information officer but see nothing. I was under the impression that I could exchange them for skill books. 

Every school base its a different NPC. The Shaolin one is near the head master with a red lantern above his head I think.