Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars: Developer Diary: The World of Agon

• ZyzraZyzra Madison, WIPosts: 354Member
    This video does a great job of showing off Darkfall: Unholy Wars - a world completely devoid of players.
  • ZooceZooce B, FLPosts: 586Member

My level of excitement for DF:UW has gone from playing and making suggestions every day- to not patching my client or visiting the forum but once every couple weeks.  Being in-game for 15 minutes is all I can take before the safe zones, debug mode, load lag, terrible inventory/bank system, horrible radial hotbars, and putrid general chat come together and I log out tempted to uninstall the whole abomination.

That said, I did enjoy the 6 min video.  The world of Agon is greatly improved over its first incarnation.  Wish I could say the same for combat, and UI.

• OnigodOnigod Noord-HollandPosts: 685Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Stofftier
    Biggest question as allways with aventurine,why is he talking so often over new content but shows 0 of it.

While there are huge ass patchnotes in the beta forums multiple times in a week.

• StofftierStofftier berlinPosts: 93Member
    Reading comprehension FTW.I said why did he show 0 of the new content hes talking about and not that they didnt work on anything.+ Not anyone joines a beta where is clear that aventurine is involved see you ingame in 2 years :O
  • CaldrinCaldrin CwmbranPosts: 4,505Member Uncommon
    Half of the thnigs this guy mentions in the video are not going to be available at launch.. it basically lies..
  • JyiigaJyiiga Seneca, SCPosts: 1,047Member Uncommon
    I stopped paying attention to this after they missed their target dates a few times. They have any sort of "real" release date in mind yet?