Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How's the population nowadays?

2»

Comments

• RzepRzep Member UncommonPosts: 767
    Feels fine. Never long to get a dung group going, PvP is always active, if there is an event on the map there is always people rushing to do it.
  • Gaia_HunterGaia_Hunter Member UncommonPosts: 3,066
    Originally posted by boxsnd
    Last time I played (few weeks ago) I constantly had to skip DEs because of the lack of people. The few times I found other players they just ignored me (probably bots). And sadly I play on a top WvW server.

Some people are sadistic, doing the stuff they don't like over and over.

Currently playing: GW2
    Going cardboard starter kit: Ticket to ride, Pandemic, Carcassonne, Dominion, 7 Wonders

• BitterClingerBitterClinger Member UncommonPosts: 439

I play on Borlis Pass, and my highest level character (out of 4) is 53. Middle of the workday populations in the 30+ level areas are thin, and when I say "thin", I mean one or two other players.

The starting areas, pre level 30, are still very populated.  Events still produce zergs on weekends, especially in the Human and Norn related areas (and secondary Level 15+ areas).

I've played a game that is dying. This looks nothing like that.

• IsawaIsawa Member UncommonPosts: 1,051
    Originally posted by Gaia_Hunter
    Last time I played (few weeks ago) I constantly had to skip DEs because of the lack of people. The few times I found other players they just ignored me (probably bots). And sadly I play on a top WvW server.

Some people are sadistic, doing the stuff they don't like over and over.

And that's the origination of how Jotunn became trolls :) GW2 and mythology ftw!

• mikahrmikahr Member Posts: 1,066
    Originally posted by BitterClinger

I play on Borlis Pass, and my highest level character (out of 4) is 53. Middle of the workday populations in the 30+ level areas are thin, and when I say "thin", I mean one or two other players.

The starting areas, pre level 30, are still very populated.  Events still produce zergs on weekends, especially in the Human and Norn related areas (and secondary Level 15+ areas).

I've played a game that is dying. This looks nothing like that.

The nice thing is...if you really want a zerg...you just go to some popular events and rpeat them becauss those always have a lot of traffic and due to level scaling it doesnt matter where you level.

Its not really hard to pinpoint what exactly is the problem.

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

play on weekend as most of people do, so population will be on. =D

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2