Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Online - Sandbox MMO

13»

Comments

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Originally posted by OG_Zorvan
    Originally posted by Gundric

... Korean mmo

Pass.

My thoughts exactly.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Originally posted by denshing
    Originally posted by ragz45
    Originally posted by negativf4kk
    Most if not all western made mmo are rubish, PvE Raid based single player with co-op mode games.  Only westerners can call them MMO.

Calling a game rubbish because you don't enjoy that game type isn't really objective.  I hate open ended sandbox style games, but I don't call them rubbish.  They are just not my cup O tea.

It's not objective to pass on a game simply because it's Korean and you don't like the past ones. That's like saying that since the last movie you saw was bad, you will pass on every movie to ever come out because you assume that they will all be just as bad. It ignores the very fact that most if not all of the developers working on this MMO are different people from those who developed past Korean MMO's.

Pass on every Korean MMO made, because they haven't made one you like yet, so they obviously never will, because Korean's are incapable of making MMO's that you like.

That's extremely subjective, and racist.

Wrong analogy IMO.  Its more like watching Step Up and then passing on every dance movie thereafter, which is perfectly fine because you realize that type of movie isn't your cup of tea.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• EhnoahEhnoah Member UncommonPosts: 29

Hey!

If someone is looking for a German Community then feel free to join us at : www.blackdesert-online.de!

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,384
    Originally posted by ragz45
    Originally posted by OG_Zorvan
    Originally posted by Gundric

... Korean mmo

Pass.

LoL just thinking the same thing.  I see Korean and it's an instant pass... 

Korean and Sandbox has become terms that lead to massive instant passes.

somebody should make a thread about that...

Philosophy of MMO Game Design