It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I am a big fan of AoW, I think it is one of the more innovative titles to come out in awhile. That said there are definately some spots I think need to be fixed before open beta.
1) The Overeager Language Filter- If I type Horse and your game makes it into ***se, something is wrong. If I type reputation, and reputation is part of your game's mechanics...and you turn it into Re****tion something is wrong. Just give us the option to turn it off because obviously english isn't your strong point Snail. This is just Bat Shit Crazy.
2) The translations- enough has been said on this but yea...it needs some work.
3) The guild system- I actually like the guild system I just wish it had a few more features, such as the ability to name the ranks in the guild instead of all guilds having the same names for each rank. I think it would be a nice bit of personalization, I also think burning down guild structures is too easy for the amount of time it takes to build them up. Perhaps it should be on a timer similar to kidnapping or some such.
4) Better rewards for time spent- Some tasks...some tasks like guild escort quests have people ported in to kill you and take a long chunck of time. The rewards for these are often less interesting than a simple kidnapping which takes all of 5 minutes if you are sucesfull, I think they should incorporate a few more true liang rewards into some of these tasks. This would also give the "good" guys and gals more to do.
5) Bank space- I would like the ability to increase bank space....however this may not be so great for the economy as I think prices fall as people realize they can't horde a bunch of stuff so maybe this one is O.K.
6) Sit in a chair- I say this in every game you can not sit in the chair...but I really wish you could just sit in a chair, or maybe even have a sit down animation outside of the meditation one. There are PLENTY of empty chairs just let me sit in the damn thing.
7) Kidnapping - you shouldn't be able to just drop your bag to be able to escape the people chasing you...or maybe you should but the bag should grant them the reward for killing you..
8) Gold sellers- The fact that they can post outside major areas of congregation like the TV entrance and spam away with a low internal that prevents me from killing them...just annoys me...I would take the infamy hit..I would even take a bounty on my head just let me kill the annoying little spammers please.