Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Social Guild >Some Kind of Monster< Ebonheart Pact

[English]

All the information you need really. We are aiming to be one of the biggest social leveling guilds in Tamriel! We're looking for friendly players, whether your a hardcore raider or a casual pvp'er to join us in the Ebonheart Pact faction. To find out more and apply please visit our guild website:

http://www.skom.co.uk

We also upload alot of our videos of games we play on youtube so if your intresting in being in any or seeing what we're currently playing check out:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MathayusAndMonk

Current games we play:

The Lord of the Rings Online

Guild Wars 2

Battlefield 3

and many more!

Thanks

Mathayus

Comments

• madmandan90madmandan90 Member Posts: 47
    5 Members so far since yesterday! If you are intrested in joining our "all-rounder" guild on the Ebonheart Pact faction then please apply on our website! thanks
    Seven people now! Dont forget we will be playing a load of games up to the release of Elder Scrolls Online. And hopefully the Beta! :)
  • DeddpoolDeddpool Member UncommonPosts: 197
    Sounds like fun..applied!

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Good luck with the guild. I'm wondering if Ebonheart will be the most populated side. Everyone I know, family, friends, guild members are all planning to go Ebonheart.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

Originally posted by Deddpool
    Sounds like fun..applied!

Welcome aboard :)

Wow 10+ members now and rising fast, Welcome all and thanks for joining! :)
    Originally posted by Tayah

Good luck with the guild. I'm wondering if Ebonheart will be the most populated side. Everyone I know, family, friends, guild members are all planning to go Ebonheart.

I dont know i heard Daggerfall Covenant was pretty populated too, due to the lore side of things....

15 Members and rising! Thanks guys!
  • BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    I think it is too premature for me to chose sides, I like being the under dogs so I will wait and follow and join the smallest faction.
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

Originally posted by Betaguy
    I think it is too premature for me to chose sides, I like being the under dogs so I will wait and follow and join the smallest faction.

I do enjoy being the under dog dont get me wrong, but i get a race that i like and im stuck with it then lol. Ebonhard Pack just happened to have Nords :)

Close to 20 members now :)
    If anyone hasnt registered for beta yet, or are looking for a guild to put on the registration, look no further! ;)
    25 members!
    We will be doing PVE and PVP equally so dont be afraid if you think we wont be able to help you progress in either of these areas
    bump :)

Almost 30 members!

bump
    Hopefully not long untill the beta! if you need a guild to add to your online applications choose us!
    bump
    BUMP