Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I stop getting the mmorpg alert emails please ?

BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791

Just as the title suggests , I have just changed the clicky for automatic alert setting to no . Will that sort it out . It's just the inbox of my email addy is already full. Thanks for any advise.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.
"SWG was not fun. Let it go buddy." quote from iiNoSkillzii 10/18/13
The original propoganda pixie dust villain :[]

Comments

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

"Your Profile".

Uncheck da box.

And wait for the thread to die. Not replying to it any more, generally, works.

(May be easier, depending on your client, to block spam at the receiving end). But that would probably make the local staff unhappy.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Originally posted by Icewhite

"Your Profile".

Uncheck da box.

And wait for the thread to die. Not replying to it any more, generally, works.

(May be easier, depending on your client, to block spam at the receiving end). But that would probably make the local staff unhappy.

Ah I see I unclicked "watch post alerts " or something similar , thanks for the reply. Sorted :)

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.
    "SWG was not fun. Let it go buddy." quote from iiNoSkillzii 10/18/13
    The original propoganda pixie dust villain :[]